Darkheart's Danktuary

You’ve got some beautiful stuff there @Kris. I started with tropicals and progressed to weed! LOL

4 Likes

@Kris Beautiful Happy Looking Home you have :v:

4 Likes

I’d stay there all day! How stunning!

4 Likes

LOL Mike. Funny thing is my husband will not call the plant by it’s name, he feels it’s disrespectful. “Memory”? You still have one of those?!

3 Likes

Thank you Bill! I tried growing weed quite a while ago, early 80’s. I don’t know what it was…just some seeds I found in a bag but when it was growing it smelled incredible…sweet like grapes. I would love to know what it was and get some of those seeds again! My growing stopped when my house was broken into and everything I was growing/drying was stolen.
I went from there to outdoor plants, indoor plants, tropicals and now full circle back to weed LOL

4 Likes

Thank you! When we moved into this home 6 years ago that room was a large screen porch. Last year we tore down the porch and had this new addition built on. I love plants of every kind so I had to have some sunlight.

4 Likes

@Khatru @Mrb53004 i want some of the bud your smoking. if i get caught in the desert i cry :v: down in our valley it’s desert and they got rattle snakes down there. So i always follow the Big Huge Blue Indigo Snakes trail. Won’t be any rattle snakes where they go. Here in Arizona the blues get 12 foot long

4 Likes

@Khatru i just walked into the living room and went “SNAKE!!!” :laughing: Wife, she went, " Oh, You’re Full Of It"

4 Likes

It’s “Squirrel”, not snake.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 :v: we don’t Eat Snake :laughing:

3 Likes

There’s a SNAKE IN MY BOOT… Help Woody, help

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 Well Silly, Take it Out :laughing:

2 Likes

always out of likes Dang it :flushed:

1 Like

Hey y’all. Hope you’re having a good week so far.
I’ve been busy as usual.

Tired tonight so I just have a few pics. I’ll do some more soon but I’m not gonna make it to lights on tonight.

So far so good on the new Green Crack baby in the Geoflora/Pro Mix combo. Just straight tap for her. She will need to be top dressed in a little over a weeks time. Just two tablespoons for a .5 gallon pot. Easy peasy. We’ll see how it works.

Then I have my quadlined Kalashnikov. She is a revamped version of AK-47. Named after the inventor of the plywood rifle.

I had to move her when I chopped the GG4. Had to used the tent for drying. I need to come up with another option.
I was afraid that she would be stressed by the move but she is showing the opposite.
I’ll have to increase the lighting in the 2x2 when I move her back.

The GG4.
I think she went around 53 days +/- after pistils.

What a frost monster. I was pretty happy with that plant but also know that I can do better.
Bigger pot next time and a few weeks longer to veg.

8 Likes

@Darkheart420 let us know what she weighs out at when dried.

4 Likes

Hey Jared.
I jarred her up today.
She was just about the easiest plant that I’ve trimmed.
She was grown in 2.5 gallons of Pro Mix so she wasn’t a very big plant by any means.

She gave me 5.1 oz of dry product in the end.
Not bad for a little plant.

6 Likes

Nice really nice. The day i can do that on a consistent basis i will be self employed.

4 Likes

How much sq footage did she take? Appeared to be around 4 sq ft but that is just guessing off your pictures. @

3 Likes

Right around there. She took up just over 1/3 of a 2x4 tent.

Here she is in half gallon jars.

4 Likes

Little, but mighty!! Enjoy your weekend

1 Like