AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

@Mrb53004. Oh yea. I want it. Give it to me. Ha :rofl:

2 Likes

i know he has videos on youtube about lighting science…

1 Like
2 Likes

I should’ve known you would have it @Mrb53004. Lol. I call you sensei for a reason.

1 Like

@Athan1982 , thanks for recommending to @Kimmyann253. I’ve just had to put one in my cart.

2 Likes

Wow mike thanks for sharing that

2 Likes

Wtf is going on with the forum. It’s not letting me upload pics saying that they are too big. I haven’t done anything different when taking pics. Ugh.

2 Likes

Try this.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-fSGWhpJA/?igshid=14hwyml5gvgjv

2 Likes

Humm…obviously I’m still learning, but I thought when the plant was flowering it wasn’t good to defoliate. It is ok to remove the lower leaves?

1 Like

yes, just make sure you only do a few at a time…never more than about 30% worth of defoliating at one interval. Wait 3 4 days for recoup, trim a little more

2 Likes

@Kris https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL_IgdgJ9FC/?igshid=1bkcus00kphje

1 Like

@Kris https://www.instagram.com/p/CKh2z7KJXC5/?igshid=14nnfq24rbl3r

i Trim :100: Hard :v: always have :laughing: if you hurt it ,it was not worth growing :grimacing: and i only post Homegrowncannabisco Seed Grows most the time or maybe also what it crosses to Extra Well :rofl: we smoked her (my wifes) Outdoor Hindu /over/ GG#4 Feminized Seeded Weed Pods and it will Kick Your ASSFootball over the Fence :laughing: bet we indoor that in May. 1st Offspring or Sprung you might say. She hid the gallon seed jar because i said “Are You Keeping ALL 10,000 of Those”? Seeds are a Novelty around our house here :laughing: Trim Hard and leave the rest to HGCC genetics and don’t forget, The Big Guy in The Sky is Watching and Laughing at ALL us Weed Nutts ← :innocent:

4 Likes

I’m tellin you Bill, you need your own space…Create your own topic…you are a gem in the rockpile…

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 No time bro, i just share; most pay no attention to me and i get Bored watching my wife watch her Tv stuff and me joke her about the way our Folks did that. i don’t hear much about Others others here and a Topic eh, heck with another i only go so far stretched Armstrong like

2 Likes

I just can’t! LOL…I can’t bring myself to cutting off those low buds. I’ve removed a couple and put them under my microscope…there are just too many trichomes for me to not take advantage of. I only have a few plants at a time. LOL on the seeds. It was that way for me in the 70’s because they always came in the bags…but now they are like gold since I only want to grow females.

I’m just not sure how many of the other leaves to take off. I want to take off all the ones that are partially yellow, but since my ladies are about half way or more through the flowering process I don’t want to hurt them.

3 Likes

@Kris. Post a pic or two. I usually show looking down at the canopy and looking from the side to see everything underneath. I’m sure if you ask nicely @Mrb53004 could mark off the spots where it’s good to trim like he did with me.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 kimmy, i know it’s tough, i can’t watch :blush: during Chin Ups

Hot Dang, she’s almost 19 inchiepoohs tall

3 Likes

MANY of US pay A LOT of attention to you…You are a One of a Kind…never change dudeman

5 Likes

Don’t ever change @DollarBill. We love you the way you are :heart:

2 Likes