AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

straight from trimming…no drying necessary. The oils are present whether wet or dry…

3 Likes

Ok. So doing research I found that the heat method produces rosin. Bubble hash uses an ice water extraction method. I think the rosin process would be much easier.

3 Likes

I have an emergency. The new baby is growing way to quick. I need to move her but can’t move her to the “grow room” yet. I can always put her in a pot but I have no clue the soil and nutes to use and I have to get them ASAP.

Look at the pic from yesterday. Compared to now.

1 Like

Sorry. I know it’s been a while. Got sick over the weekend and didn’t feel up to doing anything. Now that I’m well I can show you progress.

@Mrb53004. Should I get rid of these dud buds, the ones underneath not getting light??

1 Like

yes, dud buds GO!..They only rob nutrients from the plant and do not amount to anything.
I see the pistils are starting to get thick…does she smell yet?
Great canopy…She looks good

2 Likes

Oh yea…she’s been smelling something good for a while now. :heart_eyes:

Will ditch the duds. You think I can extract resin from them still??

1 Like

not worth the effort…they are too small.

1 Like

Idk guys. Is she getting bigger??

She sure is pretty though.

4 Likes

You budding my dear…It i hard to see the growth when you live with it. It is like kids…they look older when they are someone else’s…yours always look like babies

3 Likes

Definitely looking bigger…even from just a few days ago.

I have two Aerogarden setups. Thinking of going your route once the current plants in them (tomatoes and other herbs) are finished. What’s the little tube coming out of the back of your setup? Sorry if you’ve answered the question before.

3 Likes

No one has actually asked about it before. It’s an air stone that was recommended to use to keep the roots oxygenated. You definitely want to use the AeroGarden that has the expanding light (the one used for tomatoes).

Here’s the guide I found on-line. I’ve been following it from the set up and the nutrients. It even gives you a feeding schedule.

But still check here in the forum for questions not answered in there. Everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable and just a lot of fun to talk to. Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the info. I have a grow going right now, but it’s in soil. Really want to try the hydroponic route and the Aerogarden seems like the perfect way to go.

3 Likes

Lol. Idk about perfect but it’s doing good so far. The only draw back is you can only do one plant at a time. When I get the hang of this I’m sure I’ll want to grow more than one. There are bigger hydroponic set ups out there I’m sure. I’ll have to do a lot of research first. I do want to try the soil grow as well just to see what that’s like.

3 Likes

One plant would definitely be a drawback. I have 10 going right now in soil. The method I’ve been using is based on research done by a professor at USU that has been doing research on ideal growing conditions for hemp and cannabis cultivation. Pretty amazing what the research has show thus far.

3 Likes

Dr Bugbee…Bruce…a master…

4 Likes

That’s the guy! Amazing work he’s done with his research.

3 Likes

You got a link to his work??

2 Likes

Yes I do…would you like it?

3 Likes

Well, I guess better late than never. At least I got back here before the baby was born. :rofl: She’s a beauty, @Kimmyann253! I got lost in traffic.

2 Likes

@kmac03. Like you said better late than never. Lol. Missed you around here girl. :heart:

2 Likes