AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

Canabaoides and terms build he most under blue light because of the short light wavelength And the longer light wavelengths are found in the red spectrum that’s why it’s crucial to have. But is your can get a balanced spectrum with uv. You get the best quality buds. You can get these lights on Amazon pretty cheap. Hope that helps

2 Likes

Those extra lights I placed have both blue and red and I can switch between them both. Now I gotta figure out why they stopped working :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The baby. Only about a week and a half old

2 Likes

@Athan1982 :v: How do you indulge?

So, are you going to now tell us when / how you are going to train her? What strain is she? She LOOKS BEAUTIFUL…like her mama

1 Like

I have one and it’s not that annoying blurple light either. It works so good and I barely noticed it in my electricity bill. I buddy is using the same kind of light in his hydro set and it blows my soil growing away

1 Like

@Athan1982. What lights are they?? Do you have a link?? The extra lights I’m using just died on me.

@Mrb53004. Remind me again when to start training. She’s not even two weeks yet. The strain is Skittlez (that’s how the company spells it). She’s an indica dominant, so a change from the sativa I got going now.

Don’t go by age…Look at your plant, she is your child. You will learn to have confidence in yourself and your decisions. If YOU think she is STRONG / HEALTH / can handle a topping or a fim, then go ahead and do it.
What is the worse that can happen, she dies? After all, it is only a plant. It is early enough to stat over.
My recommendation - within this week, start trimming…first cut. Unless it is an AUTO flower…then we wait.
She has beautiful wide leaves…a sign of a strong Indica…They grow BUSHIER than sativa’s and won’t stretch as much but will grow wide…A new experience for you and an addition to your knowledge.

1 Like

Lefreshinsoft fs1000 watt $58.99 they have an upgraded version now Lefreshinsoft le 1000 watt. $69.99 both on Amazon i bought the fs 1000w. They pull 110 watts actual watts. The difference between the 2 wasn’t significant enough for what im doing to buy the upgraded. Its amazing its definitely worth checking out. The difference in just a week that it made on my plant has made me a customer for life!! I hope this helps :pray:

no blurple light. Veg and bloom mode i keep both on

3 Likes

The pic has only the bloom switch on. It was to bright with both on for the picture

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :blush:

I’m glad I could help

1 Like

So here she is. Doesn’t seem like the buds are growing much.

@Mrb53004. Should I trim any more??

On the plus side…Trichomes are coming in.

Now what if the trichomes start changing to amber and I don’t have decent size buds?? Do I harvest anyway?? Can you smoke the trichome covered leaves?? Lol.

1 Like

I think you trimmed it up perfectly. Nice flat canopy. I also believe that trichomes are not the only way to tell its ready. The seed pod looking sacks on the inner catalyst of the branches of the bud sites. I think I said that right.lol they will be very swollen when it time to harvest . In your case I would probably pay more attention to those little pods swelling more than the change of trichomes. Feel free to disagree after all im no scientist just things that I’ve tried with success

2 Likes

You mean the flowers themselves?? I’m more of a visual type so if you could circle things for my dumb ass I’d appreciate it. Lol. So if the trichomes on the leaves change but the bus isn’t any bigger than just let it go??

1 Like

You do not smoke the leaves…now. You can harvest them and make bubble hash but just leave it for now and have PATIENCE. I told you that would wind up being the hardest thing to learn. We do it more than any other exercise.
They will pop…do not worry. No more trimming, everything is great…wait my beautiful padawan
Lets wait another week before topping the baby

2 Likes

Ok. That makes me feel better. The fact you called me beautiful helps too :slight_smile:

Now sensei, tell me about bubble hash and how to make it.

2 Likes

Easier than hash or keif is resin press. You have a hot iron / flat iron, iron for clothes?? use parchment paper…place leaves, buds (break apart as much as possible), place between parchment paper, let your hot iron heat to 350/400 and PRESS. Use gloves to prevent from burning your hands. Sometimes a plain clothes iron is easier as you do not have to touch the hot surface, just not all irons get hot enough but at least enough to try. PRESS the leaves, buds, flowers (as long as there are trichomes) and it will squeeze / melt out a rosin that you can smoke. Google it…

3 Likes

Do you use the cannabis dry or straight from trimming??