AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

Looking good​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: girl keep it up

3 Likes

Thank you. Thank you. Now I’m getting antsy waiting for the flowers to grow nice and big!!!

3 Likes

I know the feeling, my bubblegum haze still isn’t ready yet technically the 16th of this month will be 12 weeks since the flip, the trichomes are still pretty clear, so I know how you feel, but I do know patience is whats it all about lol

3 Likes

Are you Brazen! Do you have courage, are you willing to test the boundaries?

All that inside growth is NOT NEEDED. Neither is the branch to the right, the tip will not get enough light so it is just taking nutrients from other parts of the plant that could use it more. You want to concentrate on getting the canopy to flower…I marked those spots that can be defoliated. You can clear out (like a skeleton) the interior of the plant. All the nutrition will go to the flowers.
Remember, this is not a REQUIRED action, just a recommended action BASED ON OPINION, my opinion. What do I know, I am a pothead :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok. Ok. I’ll trim her right. You just kept saying to leave leaves for my solar paneling and to tuck. This is why I need your advise and visuals.I got nervous cuz I know I tend to overdo things. Damn it, wish you can be here to see it in person. I will get on it tonight, sir!!! (Hehe, that’s what she said)

3 Likes

The SOLAR panel are the fan leaves across the top of the plant, like right under the bud canopy. They SHADE the bottom of the plant and the flowers grow above it. Imagine 2 levels . 1 of tops (flowers) and right underneath it a canopy of fan leaves, keeping the roots cool but high enough that the air circulates underneath

Got it?

And…I caught that last little twerk, boy you are such a flirt…Right up my alley. Wanna get down in the gutter? With me? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok. So leave the top layer and get rid of the mess underneath. Got it!!! Boy she gonna look bare AF. Lol. Can’t do much with the roots but that’s why I have an air stone in there to keep it oxygenated.

Yea, I can’t help myself :slight_smile: My mind is a perverts paradise. So I’m already in the gutter at sub level. Come (:zipper_mouth_face:) find me.

1 Like

We must have went to different schools together when we were younger

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 hun, if it’s a feminized gnome you can’t do to much

i Tie her down half a day and unhitch her straps half a day and through the night

2 Likes

Omg. I feel like she’s cursing me out right now. I opened her up (smh) by trimming her. Took off that branch to the right. I feel like I did too much.

Now. Take a look at her back end (like you do with all the girls). Should I get rid of these lower ones or keep them for just having smaller buds??

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 have you tried tieing a string around her and drawing her limbs into the light slightly. it would be the opposite of how i sinch mine down in the mornings. From there you can look at her foliage again and see better what needs trimmed later on

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 you trimmed her good :v: she will double very fast

1 Like

:laughing: i let my low light popcorn buds grow and use them for Sugar Wax

1 Like

@DollarBill don’t forget I have the added lights to make sure I have coverage.

2 Likes

Leave them, it is good. In a day or 2, she should POP…nothing more exciting than a woman exploding :wink: :yum:

3 Likes

Oh nothing like it at all. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 :v: looks like a Winner to me :100: nothing wrong with popcorn buds either. figure 6 plants at a ounce of popcorn per plant

Sugar Wax City because some insist on hiding doesn’t change the Taste

2 Likes

There he goes teasing everyone @d

3 Likes

Very nice!! It will easily be twice that size when it done that’s awesome

that a cream auto flower. It still has another month but the the buds that are on there a super dense and really sticky. I’ve always gone with foxfarm products and stick to there feeding schedule chart that you download. But the Bushdoctor-bembe- sweet and dandy has been doing wonders for terpenes and trichomes

2 Likes

Wow you got those white rosin rocks from those buds. Wow impressive. I’ve never been good at making oil. Or any kind of sugar

2 Likes