33 DAYS from seedling

I agree totally. This is lazy mans grow, no need to play with nutes, just water and all you have to watch is the PH going in. Molasses is an ALWAYS as is KELP

Question explain what Nature’s living soil and FFOF too. Thanks

@Adcrag Nature’s Living Soil is a brand of living soil/super soil amendment that works great. It’s my personal favorite. FFOF is Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil and it’s a great base soil for cannabis grows. It’s hot for seedlings but you can go up to 3 months sometimes more with it by itself without needing any supplemental nutrients.

https://www.natureslivingsoil.com/

1 Like

Yeah I should have linked it but I got busy and didn’t think about it. Thanks for the assist man. :joy:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

So I ordered the Nature’s Living Soil for Autos. I’m committed to a soil grow next year.

1 Like

SO you ordered NLS for Auto’s. I guess you are growing auto’s. From your earlier post, I thought the only auto you have is BLUEBERRY X MAZAR
Are the rest of your seeds all photo period? Or do you have other auto seeds?

You had me @ LAZY MANS GROW!!! :sunglasses: :smile: :v:t6: :sweat_smile:

Has anyone grown autos during the summertime here in the desert?

The only autos I have are the Blueberry x Mazar and SUPER DENSE from new420guyseeds.
I only have 2 of the super dense.
I’d planned on growing 4 of the blue x Mazar soon.

I would be happy to trade some of the Blue x Mazar for another auto.

I do have fem GORILLA PUNCH from GreenPoint seeds, 3 RUN HOMER & GRAPE APE fro new420guyseeds,$100 OG
from Mendicino farms, GDP from DNA crew.

1 Like

Awesome I’m glad to hear you’re going to go with dirt next time or soil as they call it. I just got Skywalker feminized photo Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross feminized photo and gelato photo feminized today they should be here in a couple weeks I’m excited to try them next grow but I also have to get me a high-cbd strain to throw in the grow also.

1 Like

What would you recommend to “cool” the seedling going into the NLS & FFOF? I’m using rockwool for the seedlings.

2 Likes

Lets trade emails and I will send a list of what I have. I have somewhat of a list
All AUTO’s are marked as such
Fems are marked as Fem
Regular - do not know if fem or not but all Phot unless marked AUTO
Alaskan Purple Auto x 2
ZKilttles Auto
GSC- GirlScout Cookie Auto
Tangerine Auto
G13- auto
Lemon Haze auto
Frankenstein Auto f1 & f2
AK47 AUTO
[email protected]

1 Like

@GOLLO if I’m using FFOF I usually mix it with some coco coir or another good light organic soil.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok I gotta chime in here. Your girls look good. I am 72 and am a pretty good gardner but these autos are “my first” have been a learning experience but I love it. The feedback on here has helped a bunch. So I just want to say thank you

3 Likes

@MoOG it’s Super Fun enjoying everybody’s grows here and Happy Grows come 2021 :v::grin: Happy New Year early

3 Likes

Happy New Year back atchya

1 Like

Hi I was following your post and seen you want to trade some seeds I’m in uk it’s legal to send them both ways here in uk we have seed centres banks etc we are allowed to buy them but it’s illegal to germinate them lol biggest wind up ever init yes I’ve got some nice pips from my attempts at breeding nl5 haze x GDP tangarine x Hawaiian saliva and some cheeses if you’d be up for it :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

@GOLLO - by the way, the trimming docs I sent were based on Photo period plants, not auto’s

1 Like

I think the link below will work, a short video on one of my girls being cut & readied for curing.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO75gt-_4EqiGNQe3XMKLCbNm2POHUWAEsTlcVd