White fire diary #001

3 Likes

filling in nicely…this is the part most newbies make a mistake and not accounting for the spread. Width is as important as height, especially if you SOG or SCROG / LST
Impressive my man
Noticing the girl in the back, the wallflower…I see how her buds are so different that the rest. Good lesson in genetics or else HG got their seeds mixed up
she is the same soil, nutes, environment right? Was she the runt?

1 Like

@Mrb53004 no the one Olin the back is a auto flower banana Durban. It’s why she more developed than the other 4 just threw her in to have some smoke cause I am going to let the white fire go till I know they are 80/20 cloudy Amber and since I’ve never done this strain I have no idea whether it’s a 10 week or 14 week flower…

1 Like

This banana Durban was 12 inch tall 2 weeks ago. Before I flipped to flower

4 Likes

2 weeks into flower the stretch is definitely going on. Bud nodes are popping eveeverywhere I’ve started to defoliate and will continue at key spots as they stretch

5 Likes

Pin heads

5 Likes

Stretching stretching…

5 Likes

Stacking and doing well trichomes already producing.

5 Likes

Today makes week 9 from seed and week 3 of flower.

They have all reached between 30 and 33 inch tall

6 Likes

Overhead view. Is a excellent way to see where leaves are blocking bud sites. This canopy looks pretty good. Needs a wee bit of internal pruning. But all in all it’s solid

6 Likes

they really are filling out. I can’t wait to see them after you thin things out a little

3 Likes

Just waiting for a little more stretch I did thin the inner lower today got rid of a basket of larf

3 Likes

Thinned them out some. Starting to get some girth and trichome production is out of this world. Killer strain props the Hgc

5 Likes

remind me, these are all in 3 gal pots right? They really look nice, great job. HGCC picked the right person to showcase these!

3 Likes

Yes 3 gallon buckets TSL 2000 marshydro with a extra ts600 and high pressure sodium 150 in the back corners. 320 cfm intake 320 exhaust with 12 inch hurricane circulation on the floor. Fixing to add two over the top canopy 6 inch. And a mini dehumidifier as it’s starting to creep up a little high.

2 Likes

Little update ladies are stretched starting to stack nicely. Added two over head canopy fans and mini dehumidifier. All is well going into week 4 of flower

5 Likes

what is the mini dehumie you are using? Is there a heat tradeoff?

2 Likes

It’s just a Amazon special. I’ll get the actual brand for ya and no I’ve seen maybe a 1° pick up so no issue

1 Like

Lower node nug

3 Likes

:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes