White fire diary #001

Coupl

4 Likes

Few nug shots

5 Likes

Picked up a slight potassium deficiency. Made up a batch of banana tea to correct.
2 banana peels
2 teaspoons of Epson salt
2 teaspoons of molasses
10 ml of kelp.
Food process it and have it in a jug will let sit for 2 days then strain. And use

2 Likes

Some nuggies

4 Likes

Some different shots

4 Likes

really starting to fill in
makes me think of Winnie
I am short, fat, proud of that

2 Likes

Yup just the way i like em Easy to maintain. Love the smell and the tricorne production is off the charts. You guys nailed it with this one.

1 Like

Banana durban has 100% cloudy prolly chop her saterday be 80 day right on the $ normal for my autos. So everything so far is right on schedule.

3 Likes

Week 5 of flower.

5 Likes

Nice that’s looking awesome man, you have any extra seeds of that @Kurgan

2 Likes

No i don’t. This was a power user test pack from hgc and I did all 4. But when they come available on the site I would recommend them 100%. Its solid strain and they have a winner for sure.

2 Likes

Now that I got the durban out of the way I got a nice pic

5 Likes

did you know there is an old growers theory that all auto are 84 days to chop before it starts to degrade? Looks like your grow supports that

3 Likes

I did not know that. But I can confirm that 99% of my autos I take by day 85… I think I’ve only had 1 ever I waited until 90 days and that’s because I was going for a couch lock. 50% amber.

3 Likes

Banana durban

7 Likes

We getting close 80% cloudy maybe more amber on leaves prolly another week 2 max

6 Likes

This plant is a little ahead of the rest hairs turning red and just gooey

6 Likes

That’s beautiful kinda reminders me of the Mac1’s I grew they sticky gooey I but that is gonna be some tasty shit there

4 Likes

Honestly @Hippy1978 I will rank these in my top 5 for joy to grow. I really enjoyed them. Only issue I had was a minor potasium deficientcy I caught it early so didn’t do anything but put a few spots on a couple leaves.

4 Likes

One for the scrap book

7 Likes