White fire diary #001

with such a high N count, does it interfere with flowering? N after mid flower usually makes the buds stay small…yet you use this start to finish…please, opinion on N late / later in flower stage

Absolutely not here are a couple examples. In my opinion it is the absolute best and I’ve tried many from fox farm to high end dry amendment.

6 Likes

Back on track they are gaining the green back from the nitrogen deficiency. And rolling l

3 Likes

pop goes the weasel! And the STRETCH BEGINS…impressive my friend. WIll be sitting on pins and needles for the end product report

1 Like

Me to this is my favorite part but then again I think it’s everyone’s favorite part. We are already showing hairs :blush::joy::blush:

1 Like

Those are the 4 white fire

This is banana Durban auto flower.

2 Likes

Here they are at 7 weeks from seed.

20211014_101917_HDR(1)|464x500

4 Likes

Ole girls are getting big, looking good

1 Like

Appreciate it this was important being my first official test run for home grown.

3 Likes

I am def going to try that MSU blend. Great grow so far all the way through!

2 Likes

I use 1 teaspoon per gallon with 1 teaspoon Epson Salt. So 2x2 in my 2 gallon jug. They each get 1.5 pints a day. And they use it all 90% of the time. Rare that I have a heavy pot 24 hours later.

3 Likes

Just some shots of the ladies and a little update. Using 1gr of flower from hgc with 1 gram of msu. Plus 1 teaspoon Epson at 6.2-6.5 ph

3 Likes

Banana Durban auto is showing nug development at 6 days into the flip not surprised. Seeing pistol development on the others but still have another week before we see and substantial bud development.

5 Likes

The stage 3 early flower organic mix?
Man, look at those ladies stretch!

2 Likes

are you going to defoliate? If no, why not

1 Like

I only defoliate over the top of bud sites firm believer in leaves are solar panels for power to grow not a big guy on stripping till towards the end I’ll 86 all larf that gets no light but I like a full leaf canopy and yes stage 3 early flower

5 Likes

I also use my entire plant. Leaf for topicals sugar for bubble you get the idea.

3 Likes

4 white fire today is end of week one of flower. Showing pistols stretching over a inch a day.
Banana Durban auto starting to develop buds

7 Likes

Little update all is well. I have one lady that wakes sad if she doesn’t get way more water than the rest. Find it amusing.

4 Likes

Filling out the tent

5 Likes