White fire diary #001

Day 1 germination of 4 white fire beans. Doing it the same as I always do. 4 drops of hydrogen peroxide in water in a shot glass until they sink. Will update to step 2 when they do.

2 Likes

24 hours still floating will check again in the morning

2 Likes

I am looking forward to see the NUTRIENTS / AMENDMENTS and how well they perform. I know you will keep us posted…following closely

1 Like

You can count on it. I am doing all 4. 2 will be with the new nutrients 2 will be with what I always do. Just checked the beans and the will sink but not stay sunk so my guess by the morning they will be ready for germination. Paper towel baggie method . Then to solo cups with kelp additive.

I’ll be running a Tsl 2000 and a ts 600 for full coverage. 3x5x7 tent. 320cfm intake 320cfm exhaust with 14 inch filter system. And a small fan to move everything. Using 3 gallon felt pots organic black dirt with perlight. With a aquirium rock top cover. Once I flip to flower I’ll be adding a 150watt high pressure sodium to the tent.

1 Like

After about 36 hour soak. I have 4 of 4 tap roots poking out now they are going into wet paper towel plastic baggy left open until I get about 3/4 of a inch of tap root.

2 Likes

Ran the tent to test temps… Moved drivers outside and she’s running at 77° should be perfect.

1 Like

Double checked every thing lights fans … We ready to rock

2 Likes

whats hanging from the upper rails…looks like bottles? front and right front corner

1 Like

They are yeast/sugar CO2 makers

1 Like

I’ll give them another 6 hours and in the solo cups we go

Ok they had between1/4 and half inch tails.so I put dirt in cups. I use a 2 cup system. Green clear in a red solid solo cup. That way I can watch root development. Without the roots getting light. I also use a set of 4 cups as humidifier just put on top. I mist the soil damp not drenched. And with have them.on 24 hour lights for the 1st week or more until I get my first set of real leaves.

spot on! What is the substrate composition?

1 Like

No idea that is one step above my pay grade I did go research what you ment but I’ll be honest. No idea… How to even check. I try to keep it simple. But if you elaborate I would appreciate it. I know it’s for uptake and microbiology …

If your asking about my dirt. It’s out of my garden I have a earthworm colony that I compost with veggies and I dump lots of poting soil over the years and mix it all together with perlight. I’ve used it for years with sucsess. It’s not real hot like you can buy but it is great for what I do. I don’t have nutrient burn early ever.

1 Like

just what I wanted to know…thanks…happy growing, getter dun, raker easy cluck cluck

We have 2 of 4 popped through and dropped their helmets. Soldiers at the ready

2 Likes

Today’s update we have 4 for 4 ladies popped through and helmets gone. Let the fun begin.

Day 4 and we have all 4 above soil

1 Like