White fire diary #001

This lady got grumpy and wants a higher dose of nutrients. Got some nitrogen and magnesium into her she will bounce back
Had a touch of light burn moved lights.

Banana Durban pulling rear guard

1 Like

Had a little deficiency these ladies are pigs on the nutrients. So upped it a bit add a 3ml cal mag and some Epson Salt they are back to rocking

2 Likes

Looking good man, can’t wait to get my next batch going

1 Like

Do you / when will you defoliate? Where are your lights at now (height / strength)?

1 Like

Lights are 22 inch now were at 18 since this is my last pin move on lst I’ll give them a week to straighten up. Then defoliate and ope up the key spots for the bud sites.

IS your light at full strength?

1 Like

It is at full strength and drivers are outside the tent.i just had them to close

After last pin move everyone’s happy

3 Likes

Banana Durban auto flower. Been topped

4 white fires. I’ll defoliate this week give them a week measure for 12/14 inch hight and flip to flower. Goal is 3.5 to 4 ft max plants. Happy growing everyone.

1 Like

Little up date

3 Likes

So I added MSU 19 4 23 to the regiments.
Why? I believe they were nitrogen lacking due to light green on verge of yellow upon introduction they all went from flat to praying. Always 100% good sign. So could be just this strain is a power house for units. And from research this is true.

1 Like

Oh I also added a 150 high pressure sodium light to the tent hence the yellow hue now in the pics

They are 12 inch tall I’ll be flipping most likely Sunday. To flower

I thought you were having a mag issue becasue of the variegation in the leaves…now I can see the HPSodim
please explain the nutes
MSU 19 4 23

This formula is based on the original well water formula used in the MSU™ nutritional research program. This is a high-quality compound fertilizer that combines macro-nutrients and secondary nutrients. Very popular among serious orchid growers for all types of orchids, this fertilizer is specially formulated using nitrogen primarily in its nitrate form, which is the form most available to orchids for efficient plant utilization.

It contains all the nutrients that orchids need to thrive, including micro-nutrients and trace elements.​ It can also be used container plants and arrange of horticultural crops: Easter lilies, poinsettias, annual bedding flowers, perennials, and other houseplants.

This version is especially good if you are using well water or municipal tap water to water your orchids.
Macro-nutrients.
Total Nitrogen 19% (Nitrate Nitrogen 13.6%, Ammoniacal Nitrogen 5.7%)
Phosphate 4% Potash 23% Calcium 2%

Micro-nutrients: Iron 0.177% Manganese 0.088% Zinc 0.044% Copper 0.044% Boron 0.018% Molybdenum 0.018%

Ingredients:
Derived from ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, boric acid, calcium nitrate, copper sulfate, iron EDTA, manganese sulfate, potassium nitrate, sodium molybdate, and zinc sulfate.

It’s what I always use. I think the nutrients in the kit are great just not enough at the recommend dose. For this particular strain so I upped it with a scoop of msu

1 Like

makes me think of the 20-10-20 prescribed by Professor Huhabee…
and added the micros
Like what w get from cal/mag, molasses, epson salts…

Is there a particular bran you buy? Is it water soluble? Do you feed or top dress or both

1 Like

Yes It’s very water soluble works great that way and it’s by far my absolute favorite. I’ve use it from start to finish many times with only minor cal mag Epson added with epic results. And there are only 1 brand
MSU 19 4 23

1 Like

MSU 19 4 23 and Epson Salt that’s it

3 Likes

After 2 days of msu nutrient add they gree over a inch in hight. They are fixing to go to flower tomorrow. 6 weeks and 2 days old today

3 Likes

1st day of flower defoliation last lst. Here we goooo

2 Likes