White fire diary #001

Day 23

This will be the last seedling feeding switching to stage 2 nutrients after this.
Baby Durban will still be getting seedling feed till she catches up in a week or two.

2 Likes

Day 23 recovered from first lst event and looking perky
Banana durban

1 Like

wow, they like exploded overnight!

1 Like

So far I am very happy with the strain my style of lst will help bush them out. And I am a everyday hands on so if they grow a inch I move my pins.

what organic black dirt did you use? And are you / did you just use water to a point or nutrient solution from the start. I think you said 2 with new nutes, 2 same as before?

1 Like

Dirt is a compost mix of black gold orchid edition that I’ve dumped for years in my garden.i used regular water for the first week. I forgot I had seedling booster. Started it I believe on day 7.
Day 24

Banana durban

The runt

Another week or so and I’ll let these two go vertical almost stretched across the full pot.

1 Like

Banana Durban

White fire is in veg mode 2 are a little more developed but all are doing well. Lst went good I’ll let them grow till Saturday and re pin for the last time. Then it’s time to go vertical.

2 Likes

Day 28 secound lst training all is doing well

3 Likes

(Sorry if sounds dumb but…) what noticeable difference is there when you use seedling booster? Is there a seedling booster you recommend? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes I did roots growth was off the charts

This lady got grumpy and wants a higher dose of nutrients. Got some nitrogen and magnesium into her she will bounce back
Had a touch of light burn moved lights.

Banana Durban pulling rear guard

1 Like

Had a little deficiency these ladies are pigs on the nutrients. So upped it a bit add a 3ml cal mag and some Epson Salt they are back to rocking

2 Likes

Looking good man, can’t wait to get my next batch going

1 Like

Do you / when will you defoliate? Where are your lights at now (height / strength)?

1 Like

Lights are 22 inch now were at 18 since this is my last pin move on lst I’ll give them a week to straighten up. Then defoliate and ope up the key spots for the bud sites.

IS your light at full strength?

1 Like

It is at full strength and drivers are outside the tent.i just had them to close

After last pin move everyone’s happy

3 Likes

Banana Durban auto flower. Been topped

4 white fires. I’ll defoliate this week give them a week measure for 12/14 inch hight and flip to flower. Goal is 3.5 to 4 ft max plants. Happy growing everyone.

1 Like