What's better for a larger yield? Topping or Fimming?

@Mrb53004 she already hang dried her white widow. She did it right.

2 Likes

@MDBuds & @Mrb53004, Coming from yā€™all I feel proud. Still have 3 branches to snap, then in with the rest.

Keep me updated on those babies.

Couldnā€™t be grower with out you.

6 Likes

Ordered my molasses tonight will be here 12/15 very excited to try it

3 Likes

@dmtscravey awesome man. Did you go with the Earth Juice hi-brix MFP or did you try another brand?

1 Like

I got the Golden Barrel unsulphured organic Blackstrap molasses
Golden Barrel Unsulfured Black Strap molasses, 32 oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M1ZYF9E/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fabc_cRW0Fb8P8MMZD?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I figured this would get me started

3 Likes

@dmtscravey for sure man. Thatā€™ll definitely get the job done.

I would never top an auto unless it outgrew my light, you wont get more weed topping just 2 smaller colas, extra stress, and wasted time, lollypoping will get rid of the small bs so your plants can grow bigger tops.

1 Like

Hey yā€™all! Got the tent put together. Now all the inside details. Is there a right or wrong way to set up equipment? Iā€™ve watched a lot of you tube, & thereā€™s a lot of different info about setup. Help! (I have all autoflower seeds)

3 Likes

@FatKid there are a few methods to set up your tent depending on the environment youā€™re setting it up in and your budget. Are you worried about smell or bothering the neighbors? Is the room you set it up in already climate controlled?

@MDBuds I have 6 inch exhaust, humidifiers for dry Ohio winter climate, my tent in in my attached garage (70 day temp/50 night temp) 4000 led spider farmer/5Ɨ5Ɨ80 tent, light, humidity/temp gages, soil, pots, risers, ink bird humidity monitor, ph meter, all advanced nutrients products, gallon jugs of distilled water. I may be forgetting something. Idk. @Adcrag has been a great help with tips & tricks of the trade :grinning:

2 Likes

@FatKid do you have an intake as well? Intake and exhaust filters with pre-filters? Just trying to get an idea of what you have before I suggest a set up.

It seems like you have enough to get vpd pretty well dialed in though.

Hey @FatKid, you should be good with exhale fan.

Canā€™t wait til you sprout some girlsā€‹:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@MDBuds & @Adcrag
Iā€™m Finally all set up ready to grow!! Its been a helluva journey to get to this point!! Big Shout out to my Bestie @Adcrag for all her help with my set up!! Starting with 2 plants, currently soaking Amnesia & Zkittles seedsā€¦ @MDBuds My humidity level with 3 humidifiers is not keeping humidity at 60%. Heat is perfect. Both heat & all 3 humidifiers are on a digiten sensor thing.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

So @FatKid needs help!! Sheā€™s in the wrong thread, but I know helps on the way. THANKS

1 Like

@Adcrag Iā€™m lost & confused. Thanks!!

Hang in there @FatKid!!

We are ALL DAZED AND CONFUSEDā€¦that is why we are HERE :relieved:

2 Likes

And at least one of us is a Zeppelin fan!! Right MRB53004 :grin::v:

2 Likes