What is the best LED for a 3x3 veg & flower

I have a viparspectra TC600 and seems to be working great for the 2 plants i have now. It has a 2x2 flower foot print. The only thing is on my next grow i plan on growing 4 plants and that wont cover it in flower. Any suggestions on a led light that can veg and flower a 3x3 with no problems? Thanks

1 Like

Check out hlg lights, I use them and they are the best, a little pricey but damn well worth every penny

2 Likes

I have the hlg 100 4k and the hlg 260r xl I use a 2x2 and a 2x4 tent

2 Likes

Welcome @2Grow4Love, glad you could join us. So you probably get a million answers to that question. I like HLG lights, so far. I’m was running 3 of their qb288s in my 3×4 over 6 plants, as the primary light. And my plants did amazing. I just recently added to that, but it’s too late in this grow to make a big difference.

Are you going to buy a separate light or one to add to your existing setup?

2 Likes

I never thought I would see the day I’d join the Great Light Debate. However, I have similar questions.

Personally, I’m considering this line.

2 Likes

the Great Light Debate :laughing: Cool Huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I run nextlight1000, and 2 sp250s from marshaling in a 5 y 5 tent. Kicking butt

1 Like

@kmac03 those light your looking at use the same everything (manufacturers/equipment/etc) as HLG, and several other companies use (spider farmer, mars). They are good lights.

3 Likes

Welcome AJ!! Can’t wait to see how your future grows unfold!-Organi

2 Likes

King Plus LED has some nice budget led lights out. I tested the spectrum, par, and ppfd myself and they live up to their word on it.

The 1200w should work. I have a 1500w myself that I got on a flash sale for $118 and it’s more than enough for my 4x4 tent.

3 Likes

Speak of the devil. They’re having another flash sale right now this time the 1200w. Here’s the link for you.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JLKUA2W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UGTwFbJDAPTQ3

Happy growing. :v::metal::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply! Here is what my girls are looking like

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the info!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply

2 Likes

I will definitely check them out

1 Like

Here is a a pic of my white widow. Hope you guys like her lol

3 Likes

I want a separate light that kicks but all by its self

OK here’s my 2 cents worth! I started with one of these 1200 W lights, purchased another couple months later for the 2nd grow. But I have to admit I cannot stand how they spell their name. But they seem to be good and reliable and 1-1200 watt did fine for a 4x4 tent and they’re not to pricey. And being from Amazon and they stand behind everything they sell they will return or refund it no problem if you do have any problems with it. This is the same manufacture that makes the exact same light that sells for $600 in other places they just don’t have that high priced name stamped in the side of the fixture…I won’t put you guys through posting another picture of my grows lol but here’s a link to the lights I use

Exlenvce 2000W 1500W 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower,led Plant Growing Light Fixtures with Daisy Chain Function (Triple-Chips 15W LED) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZYKTTY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_oX2xFbK2KW25W

2 Likes

Bro, those r what I started with lol, man I can honestly say I’ve personally seen a night/day difference when I switched from those to the ones I use now.

1 Like

What do you have now?