Week 4 update w/15 characters

Everything is going smooth right now, I hope this trend continues !!!

Bruce Banners in soil (FFof), HLG Scorpion Rspec , 5’x5’ Mars hydro tent, AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Fox farm Trio.

This is my first time growing photoperiods in over 30 years. How am I doing? :nerd_face:

13 Likes

They are absolutely beautiful and happy girls! :star_struck: :v:t2:

3 Likes

Fantastic grow @brucealmighty !

Looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Envious…fantastic looking grow

2 Likes

They finely quit stretching (thank goodness) and I’m hoping to breeze thru the rest of this with out to much trouble. I do have 1 girl who is a problem child, very touchy when it comes to nutrients, But if I flush her every couple of feedings she gets right back in line.
I got a new tool today from amazon

Liquid Kelp not real sure what all it’s good for but I’m going to try to use it instead of pH up. I did learn one thing about it, Do Not open it in the house . My significant other did not appreciate the odor!!! Ha-ha

5 Likes

Unbelievable plants! I’m working towards that full of a grow!

2 Likes

when i opened my liquid kelp, i thought it went bad. PU! :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought. The old lady did not find it amusing!

1 Like

@brucealmighty liquid kelp works as an organic ph up, a root booster, bud booster, terp booster, etc…

It’s like organic pgas.

I love the stuff. I refuse to grow without it now. It might stink to high heaven but it makes the buds sticky and stinky too.

3 Likes

Boom the girls look a to the mazing

1 Like

How should I use it?

1 Like

@brucealmighty use as directed for foliar feeding or watering or you can use it how I do at 1 to 2 tsp per gallon every watering and feeding to help cut back on the smell.

3 Likes

This is a little off topic but…it is time to start new plants for my next grow. I want to add some Variety in my life. I have been smoking the same bud since before the pandemic started (GG#4) and I am tired of the same old thing every day. I am looking for suggestions from experienced Growers on what to grow next? I would like to try several different varieties in the tent, Keeping in mind that I am only on my 3rd indoor grow so my experience is limited.

3 Likes

Use this feed for questions you can’t find a topic for.

@brucealmighty just realized this is your topic anyway so you can control the thread how you like. :joy:

Awsome Brother.
I’m on day 2 after 36 hrs dark with some BB seeds in coco 50 perlite.
An they seem to be cal mag pigs that eat like crazy.

1 Like

Remember, no calcium or mag in coco…

@Osogreen you gotta charge the coco with calmag before using it. Makes it much easier to use as a growing medium or as a filler/amendment.

1 Like

Variety…the spice of life. I moved over to auto’s as my favorites becasue I can grow MANY instead of a few. In a small as a 2gal cloth, I get very decent returns and assortment
To GROW next - -so what are you looking for? Daytime, energetic, relaxing, (medicinal) anti-anxiety, pain relief , anti-depressant, relaxing. Night-time - relaxing, sleepy…
what size tent do you have

Yes I’ve got my own lil recipe I use to pre charge my coco.
I’m on day 3 of flower now about to start scroging.an set them in stone
Only thing left is tuck an on day of flower i will finish the thinning