Wedding cake stretch!

Well, after much fabulous growth manifolding, defoliating pruning and such, I have two wedding cake wards that seem to be stretching beyond my experience or capacity. I have grown Critical Kush, Afghani, Pakistani Valleo y, Blueberry, etc… And never have I had a stretch like this, 1" a day! Same nutrients same everything. The only other Mama I had that gave this kind of trouble was the heirloom Malawi (Beast of a plant, i had to bend, twist contort and configure the thing into my not so little space). SO…Will these Wedding cake babies, mamas stop stretching soon? I am onto 4 weeks and no end in site. Bud swelling YES! Bud development is beyond expectations. Just stop the height!
I am using Advanced Nutrients Coco line with Platinum LED P-600 lights with Temps controlled
min 68 max 78.

1 Like

@tippy69 4 weeks since flower flip or 4 weeks since first buds?

1 Like

@tippy69 You have a good 2 weeks left before stretching stops. Wedding Cakes lineage has some 200% stretchers in its lineage when they hit flower, those sativa genes can really just show through sometimes. Great plant though if it’s doubling in size! Going to be a nice yielder :smiley:

1 Like

Stretching has stopped. Through major S bending they now fit in the tent. 200% plus stretch. Big big nuggets abound. Plus, there is quite the olfactory experience going on. I thought Critical Kush was fragrant, WC sure sets the bar here. Thanks for for your comments.

1 Like

I’m very interested in Wedding Cake. Do you have pictures? Nice to meet you, by the way. Sorry, I’m late!

1 Like