Trichomes Ready?

Can you view these trichomes and give me your option if their ready or not?

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 still look clear to me. are your leaves turning yellow or weeping?

@dollarBill yes some are and I am two weeks over as far as what is said to be the Auto window of time. How ever I see new growth on a couple girls at the base of stalk.

1 Like

@DollarBill Gelato and first grow.

1 Like

@Cannaman22 watch YouTube grows also. You’ll see that lots of Autos go two weeks longer, some three or four. Exact is only determine by what day of the month you harvest Moon wise. ask @MDBuds what Days in the month he harvests on. i’m thinking he and i spoke in messege on that subject

2 Likes

The Gelato strain I’ve seen that it takes longer than what they say they always take longer

2 Likes

If you feed them and give plenty of light, they will continue to grow. Do not go by the new stigmas, base your harvest on older / deeper buds. Gelato, being a good hybrid (almost 50/50 mix with Indica traits) is a mellow head but I would rather it be early than late to keep the couch lock under control. If you like couch lock, grow a stronger / more indica type strain

2 Likes

@MDBuds what are the date to harvest by the moon DollaBill was talking about? Review pictures in post.

2 Likes

@DollarBill @Cannaman22 you should try to plan harvests around the new moon. During a new moon (when there is no moon in the sky before the waxing phase starts) there is less moisture in the plant due to less gravitational pull from the moon.

Same reason you should plant during the waxing moon a few days before the full moon so the moon’s pull helps the seedling come to the surface.

3 Likes

That is wild. I’d never heard of such a theory, but it makes sense. The last crop sprouted on a full moon, and I deemed it ready to chop on what turned out to be a new moon. Once dry, the scale will tell the tale.

1 Like

I always go by astrological always it works for me but i growed up working gardens I’ve just like doing it because of that brings back memories

2 Likes

@MDBuds @Cannaman22 i don’t germinate seeds, i plant direct into a bucket of soil. it usually works out that i plant 2 or three days before the new moon. the seeds pop out of the soil either the dark of just hours before new moon peeks an eye or early the next day 1st hours into cosmics. this popped out of the soil so close to new moon i was bragging at my wife, because i want this genetics bad on this seed

and he or she does have a look good deal going on and i can smell hot chocolate :laughing: i want to punch that Samsung three eyed camera. i want my Kodak Back

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Khatru show us that good bud, long time no see :wave: Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Hey @DollarBill!

I’ve been working at a large grow facility for a while

Combo of greenhouse and under lights

Here’s a couple pics

image image image

6 Likes

@Khatru Hot Dang, so cool Green Green everwhere there’s GREEEEN :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like Paradise!

3 Likes

Just think if we could grow a patch like that @DollarBill

4 Likes

@Daddy1971 to damn much work for me but have fun with it while i watch and smoke moon rocks :laughing:

@Khatru it’s a beautiful spread they have growing though

2 Likes

Yes i agree @DollarBill it is ALOT of work me and some friends of mine use to set clones in mountains we put them in power line cut throughs they sprayed them ever 3years to kill young saplings so when they sprayed we would wait til next year that give use two years to grow in that power line but now they have a big saw hangs from helicopter that cut them no more sprays

1 Like