Show Your Homegrown!

@retiredoldguy

6 Likes

Even with my lousy eyes, and my iPad, lol, I can see a very well done pic of a gorgeous plant. Nice!

3 Likes

:musical_note: I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. :musical_note: :grin:

4 Likes

That’s what I thought also but wanted a educated opinion thanks I will tell him what you said. THANK YOU ALL for your help!!

1 Like

When I tore up a cola from the early September harvest, and put a few chunks on the grinder. The aroma when I tore off the bud about exploded. It’s blueberry auto, so yeah……
I thought I’d take a pic of the shredded bud after three months cure.

4 Likes

@CurrDogg420 @CkNugz @dmtscravey @Northcountryguy @Noddykitty Thankful For The Community!

4 Likes

I’m especially thankful for all of you and this community as well. :hugs: Way more than you know and that I’m any good at finding the words for.

Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

@CurrDogg420 to every Stoner around the world Merry Christmas and a Happy Grow Year :v::laughing: https://thebrineshrimp.com/2018/04/02/utah-plans-to-grow-cannabis-at-the-new-state-prison/ we’re in Arizona but that’s Cool, i’m sure somebody i met once maybe twice at least is having fun growing pot behind bars @Dabbindeebo

8 Likes

What you know about them scotch bonnet peppers lol. That’s what most Jamaicans used for cooking lol.

2 Likes

New York is getting ready to open a major farm in what was a prison. The idea of course is not new. A secure facility behind double razor wire, with motion sensors between the fences, wired for lights visible from space is exactly what is needed. I heard a figure of a thousand jobs tending the indoor hydro setup.

3 Likes

They’re sweeter than a regular habanero, and less floral, with a bit of smokiness. It’s the best tasting hot pepper in my opinion. I mostly make hot sauces from them, it’s a great base.

@Northcountryguy I had to look up that story. That’s some kind of karma right there. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah man that’s what I use also when cooking.

2 Likes

Yeah, the locals are pitching a fit, but they simply lack the perspective of just how much dispensary weed the New York City area will sell legally once the legal industry fleshes out. Literally twenty million people live within fifty miles of the Empire State Building, and less than one percent have facilities to grow any, or more than a few plants at most. The demand for quality product in safe, reliable stores is beyond comprehension once the legal issues are removed. It’s not the city alone, but much of the area, with little more than a windowsill, and likely hostile landlords. They’ll sell tons daily. It will happen and gobs of money won’t go to Mexico…

2 Likes

@Northcountryguy exactly, when they taste that first explosion of revenue they’ll go, “those past U.S. polititians of old, must have been crazy goat roping idiots” :laughing: and that’s purdy close to the exact truth

1 Like

Financing local politicians is a fine art. When one of the pillars of kickback money is threatened…. It ain’t like the garbage union can finance the whole campaign. The local “heritage clubs”, the polish league, the knights of Columbus, not to mention the sneaker moguls rolling deep. they are very generous, hint, hint.

1 Like

@Northcountryguy sorry, i’m 68 years old and as long as i can grow and use my own or anybodies weed; they can pay those crooked basturds a weekly pay check if they want :laughing:

2 Likes

@Mackerel :v: Merry Home Grown Style Christmas

6 Likes

I got all dressed up in my Sunday best tonight and tried making this case at the town board meeting. We’re “opting out” of allowing legal dispensaries and social clubs.

I let them in on a little secret - they’re at least 25 years too late on the dispensaries in my experience. The only question is, are we going to allow the legal ones. Which, would take business directly from the illegal ones who don’t ask your kid for an ID.

It didn’t make a dent. I was the only one opposed. I can override it with a petition signed by 10% of residents. It doesn’t matter that much to me though, I wasn’t going to buy my weed there anyway. Social clubs might have been cool though.

1 Like

Your buds looks so great.

1 Like

@Mackerel i never said hi to you before and @CurrDogg420 @Northcountryguy :laughing: they’d hate these guys and me. Show them a pic of this

Google This: Non-Destructive Cannabis Extraction Systems :v: a Hippy can raise more stink than a skunk can make Skunk Dust. i’m finally recognized

2 Likes