Stranger Grows in 2022

I think Frankie is a girl!!! Not sure on the wedding cake yet…???

3 Likes

Finally getting RO system hooked up this week!!!. Its all come together… now I need to get off my butt and finish running the co2 lines…

The Wedding Cake is… a boy?? What ya’ll think??

…hermie? :disappointed_relieved:

Reg seeds. First time using reg seeds. Kinda sucks that I wasted nutes on it… My GF wants me to plant it outside becuase its a pretty plant… but idk if I want to take the chance of it getting its stuff in the grow room. Probably give it away or just chop it.

dude… regulars have these. I wouldn’t even think about it, I would cut it mercilessly. I picked a bunch of flowers with seeds last month because of a hermie. I never value a male or hermie again. they fuck everything

2 Likes

Think you’re correct sir… lol just needed another ‘yay’ vote for chopping it.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

strength warrior!!!

Lol. 2 month-old post… spam? Sure. I’ll delete

Good morning from the grow room!!!

2 Likes

Frankie got herself some more root space… looking happy and finally stretching some.

4 Likes

Got a little Strawberry Purple Dawn sprout…

The Moonrocks just keep on stretching… Wanted to grow the plants out taller this time… but starting to get a little nervous about running out of height… I have about a foot left…

Frankie is taking a full big girl dose of nutes and liking it.

2 Likes

Go, Lil Frankie, go! Looks like she is maturing. Can’t wait for the buds to stack up and fatten.

Going to be smelling good in here soon!!

3 Likes

Dedicate this session to DMS. Miss ya buddy

P Dawn #3

5 Likes

3 Likes

Plugging right along… girls look happy.

2 Likes

Feeding time!! Fairly happy with my numbers in the room.

2 Likes

Those are some beauties :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::sunglasses: