Stoners Corner 🌿

they are both same age. Lst 1 got rid of damaged leafs on the other. Spindly looking i guess. The 1 i lst is bushy. Just about to start flowering maybe. IDK. But I do love the smell.

4 Likes

It’s looking pretty good Keep up the good work

1 Like

She’s so green and beautiful. I’m no longer allowed to speak. :weary::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: AI is telling me I’m too chatty and narcissistic.

1 Like

It is so sticky. Not the good kind. Maybe you can see it.

1 Like

Nope I cannot see it, no clue what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Lol It grow 3 feet in 3 weeks then started flowing. Its all stem. No seed. Sticks. It started when I went out of town for 5 days.

1 Like

Oh that Sativa gene just kicked in…Dormant and recessive genes can trigger at any time. The heritage of the plant (its parents) can change things overnight. It is like having straight hair, going through puberty and your hair starts to curl or looking like the maternal side of your family and then switching over to the paternal side. Parents, grandparents, great grandparents…all those genes can come out of any seed. I have seen this type of growth from T5 bulbs when they were not close enough. Leggy plant growth may be the result of too much nitrogen or even low light situations

1 Like

Good to know thank you. It’s under 1-1500w 2-1000w. I have to move the lights daily. Tried not moving and they still grow into the light. If I don’t move they start to burn

start bending them to match the rest of your canopy. If you crush the Apical tip, the sub nodes will grow a little thicker. You can do that with all the tips…It forces the sub nodes to flourish

1 Like

as I am on my first grow I am no expert, but I planted 1 lsd and 3 thc bomb all autos. I started with bad lights and they stretched 5 or six inches before I got the lights replaced. I almost just started over but I kept them because while I certainly want some bud my main goal was to learn from this. and I have a lot. mostly thanks to you all on this forum. I may change my mind down the road but as far as these girls go I am glad I kept them. They are not big plants but they are just starting to flower. each plant does its own thing one is small but so bushy I am having a time trying to open bud sights. One is bushy but easily lst’d to spread and open. one is tall and not busy but a descent amount of bud sights… the other one is growing both in height and bud sights. so I do not know when to keep them and when to not. aAt least not yet but I am glad I decided to let these girls stay at the party.

2 Likes

Your supposed to keep them. To learn and some turn out to be the best

1 Like

When I lived in LA and planted outdoors in my yard I always had one plant right next to the gate for a decoy so if they broke in the fence they would grab the decoy and run. 8 out of 10 times it was the best plant I had in my yard and it was the one I did the least to because I figured it was always going to be stolen but it never was

2 Likes

@B.G.1 :speaking_head:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Unshackled GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

1 Like

Hey @DollarBill, @dmtscravey, @MDBuds & @Khatru. Look at the difference GDP flipped 6 weeks ago.

And Sunday 6 wks

She smells SO GOOD & she frosty (have to upload later)
Can’t wait to see what she harvest!!

Everyone have safe, warm & healthy day.

5 Likes

Stoners corner is a pretty generic title and I think all of us on here are considered stoners don’t see the problem?? Just saying!!

2 Likes

@dmtscravey that’s a GDP photo thanks. Only a few more weeks before the big CHOP!!

2 Likes

@Adcrag my GDP was one of the best and easiest I grew. When it came time to CUT HER DOWN, I was so sad so I left some on her and re-vegged her. When you put her back under 18+ hrs of light, she returns with a vengeance. Give about 2 weeks and you start to see the comeback. After that, becasue you have such an established root structure, she grows like 2x as fast and 2x as much. No need to wait for a new seedling to get sprouted and grow up…If you got the room, try…nothing to loose but a great strain to double up on

5 Likes

I am so excited to try & reveg her. She’s finished her last night of darkness, had to do some tent changes. Hope to get back under 18/6 tonight.

2 Likes

@Adcrag bet money she does :smiley: Taste Good

I know this is old post, but got ??? When you reveg does the rootball keep on growing larger ? I don’t have alot of room at the end of my grow.

1 Like