Stoners Corner 🌿

this is my gsc photo, shld have about 4 weeks left give or take

5 Likes

@B.G.1
I agree to let the failures go at about the 5th week> There are times I will break that rule. If I have the tent space, if it is not diseased, I have nothing waiting in line, I’m broke and ain’t got no money for mo seeds. Usually, I’m plenty stocked and have so much in the wings, I want the space. Warm weather makes it different. I will stick them in my garden, between my veggies. Sometimes I will even put them in a container with a larger plant. When I grow in my 40-50Litre pots, I offset them so they are not centered. This allows me to better LST and leaves a lager portion of the pot (near the upper quadrant) open. At average $10 a seed, If I can get a single joint, I feel I broke even

3 Likes

Perfection! :herb::sparkler::v: Inserting random icons so I can post

3 Likes

Merry Christmas
I see trees of green. Smells like it to.
I see them bloom some Skunk bud to.
I think to myself what a wonderful world.
I’m high in the sky I puff clouds of white.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season to all! :firecracker: :christmas_tree: :menorah:

1 Like

Happy Christmas, Belayed Happy Hanukah and a prayer of health, happiness and hope for the coming year. Thank you all for your wonderful insights, wisdom, knowledge and friendship. See, good things came come out of bad. I am not sure if I would be here if it weren’t for Covid. It made for a different way of life and we are adjusting and overcoming.

6 Likes

Happy holidays to you and yours, too! I’m in love with the tree picture and the colors. Much love and peace be with y’all!

1 Like

To your Question I demand perfection, so if it isn’t perfect I ditch right away

1 Like

My 7 day up date. She has doubled in size with the new light

6 Likes

With all the new growth i feel like I hit lotto. Hahaha

3 Likes

I’m glad to see the new light is helping out I think that was part of the problem with her.

1 Like

Thanks. Water & light

That is my “Tree of Life” to remind my family and all whom enter about the precious gift of life. It is metal on canvas. This room is the first room as you enter my home. When we quarantined, our private school went out of business. We had donated our drum set for the music room but now, this is our music room. This set of drums has traveled to 16 different states plus international. Has played with Willie Nelson, Steve Miller, Merle Haggard and many others. The drummer is Gary Powell who is my wife’s best friend and she is in his band. When we met him, he noticed the acute timing our 12 year old son, who has autism, and started giving him drum lessons and then gifted these drums to us. Gary has played with many famous singers and bands. We are grateful for his generosity and kindness and has become a member of the family.

7 Likes

How much peroxide did you add?

1 Like

A splash. A small splash. I didn’t measure about 8th cup splash.

I seen it you utube. They mixed 1 bottle Peroxide and 1 of water. Poured it in like they where feeding it.

Another 7 days

4 Likes

The little girl next to it. That scout is turning into a trooper

this gsc

2 Likes

time for 7 day update

1 Like