So paper towel method only way for hgcc seeds?

I’m freaked. On one of the plants, day 4, a root has already peaked outside the side of the pod. Should I plant in a cup, let it be or plant to final destination?

1 Like

I would put it in it’s final pot small watering at first you will know when they start taking off @GrnyGrows happy growing

1 Like

Cool. Now all three have numerous roots pokingbout of the pods. I’ll plant tomorrow. It’s only been a week and they also have their second set of true leaves. How much humidity will I have to keep around them?

4 Likes

They look great nice job happy growing @GrnyGrows

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows Grow Granny, grow!

3 Likes

Now you’ve got me singing. Third set of real leaves are coming.

3 Likes

I have had mixed results with HG seeds. Im currently flowering a sour diesel and a couple lemon haze diesels… Seem to be quality genetics. They were not the most vigorous growers as seedling though compared to my current seedlings getting ready for veg.

HGCC phenos - SD and LHD - day17 flower

Golden Goat Pheno - Bean drop 3/16 straight into 1.5gal pot.

Original Kush Seeds - Ghost Train Haze Pheno

Super lemon haze in the black pot and HGCC Steves dream queen in the white pot. The SLH was dropped straight into the dirt on 3/16. The SDQ is 2.5 months old and has become my pet plant… I am going to keep making her a palm tree and put it on my desk or I may flower her with just one main center cola.

So I think the genetics on my current seedlings from a different seed bank are stronger but I could just be getting better at growing :).

1 Like