Sirsmokes garden of dank 🤤

@Sirsmokesalot you got it Zero’d in Very Beautiful Girls

2 Likes

@Sirsmokesalot welcome to our forum!! Absolutely gorgeous grows!!! Also thank you for the knowledge on the langeninite (honestly don’t know what it is or how to spell it haha) but I’m very intrigued and will be testing that next year! I love learning more and more about organics from other cultivators! Much love and happy growing!

1 Like

Haha! I don’t even know how to say it. I just caught myself trying to again with your comment.

1 Like

NICE garden @Sirsmokesalot They only thing i can think about when i look at it is the trimming part​:grimacing: Lol Happy Growing and remember to rest those hands while trimming :laughing:

1 Like

What you’re describing is aphids to the “T” but these aren’t aphids…rather mealybugs. From what I’ve read through a quick google search it seems they are in the same family. If so you’d need a neonicotinoid to combat them.

The white cotton is they’re protective layer so make sure to wipe down and remove as much of this on a regular basis as you can. Neonics absorb into the plant and actually spread the synthetic nicotine substance throughout the plant allowing the plant to be its own defense system. Temprid fx works great but you can also pickup anything at your local big box store that has immidicloprid in it.

Neonics are extremely harmful to bees so try to treat early in the morning before they start foraging. (5a-7a)

2 Likes

Tell me about it… like 20-30 hours typically but I tried these on my hemp turnout this year and they work really really well. 150$ or something like that on Amazon

2 Likes

Cheers m8! :+1: really appreciate it

@Sirsmokesalot :laughing: i come here and look at your grow :sunglasses: can i pout now that one of your Movie Stars isn’t all mine. grown man pouting

Great White Buffalo

4 Likes

Thank you for the info @Sirsmokesalot! That really helps. As for bees, etc, these are indoor plants, so I don’t really have that to worry about. Need to try that ASAP!

1 Like

@Sirsmokesalot
Have a question for you about ur lights whats ur light heights with the 260xls for veg and flower? Recently switched from hid and been having a little trouble getting it dialed in.

Sirsmokes, incredible grow. Very professional looking. You’ve got your system down it seems.

1 Like