Show Your Homegrown!

Stay away from the aminitas. Notice the squirrels and birds and rats leave those intact.? Pretty but yikes on the body. Here I get to see a lot of cyanesis and stuntzi around old rhododendron bushes. They always come back with the fall rain.

Those were more a thing for me in college. Seems like a lifetime ago. I was a pro at the rice and vermiculite mason jars. It is hard to put the kids to bed or help them with their homework if their faces look day glow kaleidoscope of colors. I also cannot be inside on mushrooms. I have to walk around outside until it’s just a body high.

Maybe just once a year, the first night of the 24th annual no wives no babies college crew camping trip. Definitely lots of cannabis.

2 Likes

Yeah Im not looking for an exploring the woods power-up today. I’ll stick with my fire flower.

I preferred rye berries. I can’t cook rice to save my life it always turns to mush.

2 Likes

It’s starting to feel like fall around here. The first one is my own F1 strawberry cough x Durban.

The second one is the dj short blueberry. She seemed a bit behind but I checked the notes from last year. She is right on schedule. :+1:.
I have just nicknamed her Miss Purple stem.

5 Likes

@CurrDogg420 that’s funny shit right there buddy

2 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: I bet she will smell absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

rices is the easiest to cook. boil (water is 2 water to 1 rice)…reduce heat to a simmer or it cooks the rice too fast (mush). When simmering, add RINSED RICE (rinse it to get the excess starch off), wait for simmer, cover for 18-20 minutes and DO NOT TOUCH IT OR OPEN during that time

2 Likes

I am real excited about theses ladies too. They are f4 Durban x jillybean. They are finally looking more uniform in size and shape. The f1s were a mess.
image image
And I just like pumpkins. We grow a whole neighborhood patch for all the kids we know. In a different bed of course.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Glad you are back at it!

1 Like

Mike you giving cooking advice too lol. But that’s how my Mama taught me how to make non-stick rice.

3rd Week! Right b4 next feed, as you can tell the leaves are starting to droop

5 Likes

How much and how often are you watering

1 Like

Who likes lollipops

5 Likes

They all seem to be feeding about the same @ around half a gal. every other day or 3rd day., yet they are increasing the need for aqua., & these are on water and micro tea only.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I would start letting them dry out before water again they will let you know when they need water

2 Likes

That’s the requirement, like I stated “Leaves starting to droop” “Right b4 Watering”…, it’s just how much they want.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh ok sorry didn’t know though you needed some help

2 Likes

4 Likes

20210815_074012 Spotify :shushing_face: Spotify Creepin’ Spotify

5 Likes

![quote=“Khatru, post:1, topic:883, full:true”]
I know we’re all proud of our successful grows.
I think it would be nice to have a place to share pics and descriptions of our beautiful plants in progress and the fruits of our labors after harvest.

Let’s see your cannabis!

I’ll start off by posting a couple pics of some Gorilla Glue #4 that turned a touch purple during the last couple weeks of flowering.

[/quote]

IMG_20210924_184545914_compress14|375x500

It’s been a good year, thanks to Homegrown it easier and better. Hopefully another 4 to 5 weeks of grow left. Peace to all

8 Likes