Show Your Homegrown!

Has anyone ever saw this or used it?? It is good or bad for cannabis any intell would be appreciated

2 Likes

Looks ok, I would not use all those oils in flower though. Happy growing and good luck!

2 Likes

Okay the Tangerine auto is in the drying rack and looks and smells awesome and the buds are dense and hard as rocks!

8 Likes

Getting Frosty and staking up nicelyUploading: IMG_20210914_100239666_HDR.jpg…

4 Likes

“MONSTER double Strike”

5 Likes

knarly pods ya got there. ;o)

2 Likes

Fimmed and not fimmed Skywalker OG. These girls are getting frosty and smelly.

5 Likes

@dmtscravey I bet you used the flower fuel on those babies

1 Like

Her she is my beautiful clone, honestly not sure how far along she is but I’d say atleast 6th week of flower

3 Likes

actually I forgot I had so I have not! Lol

1 Like

these are the autos MRB MIKE [ Thank You ] sent me earlier this year. pretty cool plants and awesome genetics so far I am liking the autos. Zittles , Pineapple , Lemon Haze & AK-47.

4 Likes

This Tangerine weighed in at 2 1/2 ozs dried. not bad for a 14 inch tall plant!

5 Likes

Ran low on dirt but have so much weed dont even care as our oudoors grow in Maine is doing great, this was a free bee from Methisto that i can find no info on and do not know name or anyone running it but it is alien vs triangle x strawberry nuggets, slow stead growth a bit of pruning and plant came out pretty .uch ass expected smallish but has not topped yet and kinda bushy, will get dirt if possible next week bc in my state if u have a med card you can have 3 plants in flower and 3 in veg this is ideal bc when plants in tent go into flower closet nust start 3 more a perpetual grow but i smoke very ittle not every day and when do take 2 or 3 puffs then play golf rival my last run was red bud and its the mind of smoke that makes u calm and gigley so im playing golf not swearing laughing and dont care if lose to the point if i see my opnent needs a win to advance i wont smoke him and take his coins but let him win so he can advance luv that weed, anyway here is avt x strawberry nuggets at day 32.

had to turn all lights off so pics look like crap but it is hapy and heathy will try 1 pic with lights on. oh well.

3 Likes

I have to agree with you. But by next summer I may change my mind.

Keep us posted & enjoy the cooler temps

@dmtscravey Man…Definitely got the green thumb if you coaxed 2.5 oz from a 14 inch plant. Good show old man!

2 Likes

@Mrb53004

SFVOGK

SPK, both started fifth week.
SFVOGK, was a great suggestion. Thank you sir!
Edit: Fernando has a minty hint to her. The kid is sour and wreaks of GMO.

4 Likes

I’m going to blame it on the ‘todes I added just before flipping. RAW nutes I’m using have some sugar based substance also.

1 Like

It was a knarly little thing stiff as wrought iron very weird.

3 Likes

3 Likes