Show Your Homegrown!

thick as a brick…oh Tull would be proud

1 Like

Flowering HGCC gelato fem, sour patch kids and sfvogk. Feeding cal/mag next watering to open up those roots, along with some bone meal. Happy growing!

4 Likes

I am thrilled to see 2 of mine in there…wow, they look great!
Glad you got over all the rain / Rh issues and bugs…did the solution help?

1 Like

Never had any rh or rain issues. They have been inside, growing well. The solution I have been using every third day, one day after watering/feeding. A few gnats on the glue traps but they never touch or chew on the girls! Solution works fantastic, no need for anything preventative but that so far. Used at harvest and before cure on a blackjack auto I trimmed…the no mo mold is a great utility.

1 Like

If gnats are in your soil the larvae feed off the roots you won’t be able to tel on your plants unless you have a infestation

2 Likes

Was wanting to show this chicken and hen mushrooms i found getting compost supplies

it will get brite orange when ready

3 Likes

I have been using a top layer of sand for prevention after messing with DE a few weeks. A couple crickets every now and again, def no infestations.

2 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face: Fungus Gnat Control - Biological Organic Larvicide - Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (BTi) specific for fungus gnats Internet_20210907_120745_2

4 Likes

The best way to prevent Fungus gnats is to pre-treat all soil from the beginning with BTi (or my solution or even HGCC’s solution) before any hatch. BTi will only work on larvae, so if you have fliers, they will quickly overwhelm any IPM that is based solely on BTi alone.
If you find yourself with fliers and larvae, start using a good nano-micelle solution formulated with all the necessary bacillus strains (like my stuff). I would do a full drench for a few days, then let it dry out as best as you can. Drench again and they should be on their way out.
ALL healthy soils have mites. Not all soil mites are pests FYI and in fact most are beneficial because they shit out your nutrients.

4 Likes

The tent grow is in full bloom 3 Skywalker OG, 3 Gelato & 1 Pineapple Auto.

7 Likes

You can go here and see a short video on the autos grow in my closet and a short video on the grow in the tent.

4 Likes

Dude @dmtscravey you have hit the big time publishing video on YouTube…excellent!

2 Likes

Carolina Reaper

7 Likes

@Mrb53004 hey man you should get those next week sometime she mailed them Friday buddy, I need some of your spray I noticed alil white stuff on my outside girl don’t know if it’s powdery moldew or not

1 Like

email me your address again so I can get it out pronto
in the meantime, milk / water 50/50 and spray them///looks like PWM and you do not want that getting in the flowers. Defoliate some of the underbrush and get some air circulation going.
[email protected]
unless it is
Morgantown WV 26505-2634
let me know asap

1 Like

Spray all the buds too??

2 Likes

you can but try to get most on the leaves.Milk has fat and fat can gunk up the trikes and mix with the thc as both are fat based…

1 Like

HGCC banana kush auto…A long and impatient 10 day dry, until stems snapped easily.

Had to test, good buzz and a very strong banana and earthy aftertaste. It’s a winner!

3 Likes
1 Like