Show Your Homegrown!

@Wildbill when i first read about G13 way back i thought it was a bit shady sounding. a friend told me i wouldn’t be sorry about growing G13 so i bought a few. sure glad i spoke to him about it and glad he told me that. to me, High THC is an all around good deal when growing and or making your own everything. it’s a very solid plant and can take some punishment Tieing Down or LST and or SOG and mass produce

Cool…Now I’m hooked to try…G13…:v:

1 Like

Food grade… “aka” low quality…hash…!

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Couple of nugs from cureing jars nice smoke

8 Likes

What flavor you got there buddy??

1 Like

Here’s my HGCC OGK A 9-wks from sprout. I’m just giving BioThrive Bloom with oxygenated, pH, water. Just letting her do her thang.

Thoughts & happy growing

7 Likes

@Hippy1978 that’s grape ape this strain very helpful for pain for me my friend

2 Likes

This is Early skunk X northern lights

out ofof cureing jars

5 Likes

Last 2 are in the drying rack and the new grow is in the main closet.

Skywalker OG and Gelato hanging and Tangerine , Lemon Haze , Zittles ,Pineapple, Blue Berry autos and a White Widow photo in the closet grow. Thanks to everyone who traded seeds with me !!

7 Likes

to think how far you have come from 2 little buckets

1 Like

Nice haul @dmtscravey pretty harvest

Putting my autos out here…
The 2 up against the picket are 10 week old Lemon autos…The one by itself to the right is a 14 week Bubblegum auto, just now starting to flower…
The 2 in pots are inside grows…Past week been outside day and inside at night…Grow cycle 19on/5off…The one to left is a 7 week Blueberry auto and the right one is a 7 week Thai photo, which I plan on force flowering by putting outside at 10 weeks…
Kinda sounds like I’m tooting my horn here…
But actually I would like some CRITIQUE…

5 Likes

HAHA…Grasshopper gaining knowledge from Master Mike…Still can’t hand-catch a fly…KUNG FU many moons ago on TV

you need NEW CHOPSTICKS…see Mr Miagidoh…Dainelson

1 Like

Man those are beautiful plants @Wildbill!! I need mine to get that big.

This lil girl here. Not too big, but she smells delish :yum:. Amazed at quick she is filling out & building trichomes.
Today’s pic

Pictures from 7/24
Have a good weekend everyone

6 Likes

I guarantee they aren’t big because of my super-duper grow techniques…It’s their GENETICS…I’m totally impressed with the seeds genetics.

3 Likes

Week 6 flower - were starting to fade. Getting some coke can colas in there.

8 Likes