Show Your Homegrown!

I absolutely love working in cannabis and am extremely busy! The girls don’t have days off. Lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

leftover wash! Anyone make soap bars?

3 Likes

Harvest day for HGCC Black Jack auto

5 Likes

Congrats on a successful grow @Jram_13

Looks great!

2 Likes

Beautiful beautiful beautiful enjoy the smoke

2 Likes

It was harvest day for me too! A little ahead of plan… :woozy_face:

One of my girls was getting attacked by spider mites. I don’t want to spray with anything at this point so she got a buzz cut today.

There was a lot of congestion in the middle of the plant with these smaller branches and that’s mostly where they were attacking. So I pruned all of those away and gave the colas a good lollipop.

I checked her sisters for any damage too and barely found any. Hopefully I got some control over them and I can just ride it out until harvest. So I cleaned out her corner a bit and back in she goes.

I’m still thinking of at least making some edibles from this material (note to self- don’t eat at that guys house :rofl:). I’m sure the little beasties won’t be able to survive a trip through the oven or a dip in hot oil. :smiling_imp:

Should I try to dry/cure it at all first? Or can I cook it right away?

4 Likes

From what I have read, you want it to have a hanging period at the least. A great question tho with the mite problem…I’m really not sure :thinking: I would think you want to cook those suckers off so no more damage is done…maybe? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay I harvested Skywalker Girl Scout cookie, gelato, Skywalker OG. My next grow is mostly autos and my question is do I start them out with the bloom light on because this girls only a week and a half old and starting to Bud so should I give her all veg and Bloom light from the get-go? Thanks in advance anyone who answers.

3 Likes

I have tried to stay with an even sore trim the first 2-3 weeks of flower and gradually introduce a 350 magenta to them as flowering progresses. Towards the end I work the opposite way, gradually reducing even spectrum and intensifying the magenta. It was just what I tried on the last two autos I harvested. It really seemed to help build triches later on in her cycle.
Edit: spectrum…not sore trim, my bad. One toke over the line :laughing:

2 Likes

:v::relaxed:

Seven Weeks to Go! :wink: Deep inside it’s dripping :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: when i saw i mispeltteeded Regular i had to Laugh

7 Likes

Dang man, she’s frosty! Do you have any specific plans for the buds? :thinking:

Also, how do you get such great pics of the trikes?

1 Like

only way i know to grow :grin: i just plant the seed give it some milk, V8 Juice, swig of Gatoraide now and then watch them grow and laugh

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 i don’t smoke much flower, my wife and i make Moon Rocks from the sift, keif and nugget. 2 Hit type stuff :laughing: it’s well worth the time and stores in storage Longer than bud

1 Like

Your trimming techniques are ridiculously good. Do you mind if I get some pointers?

1 Like

top once, trim down to four branches. Tie Down With Hooks Method works it’s own self out. when young and you see leaves in the way start tieng her down. later on, those leaves can be removed every three sets of node spots move the ties hooks. (7 nodes-9nodes-11nodes-13nodes) when you reach the outter rim of your bucket or bag stop moving the tie hooks but leave them tied down during the day and remove the tie hooks at night or just loosen them as i do.

:sunglasses: make them work at it. Notice i FIM some spots to slow them down for extra goodies at the end

2 Likes

:+1: G13 (3rd Week of Cure)

5 Likes

HELLO…I’ve been wondering about the G13 strain…Can you tell me what you think about it ? Is she a problem child to grow ?

1 Like

@Wildbill :fist_right::fist_left: it’s a super high with a chemical pine taste and smell. nature is, lots of leaves so lot of buds, large root ball. indoor, Topped then just four limbs tied down produced almost 60 heavy buds when i stopped counting. i won’t really need any weed for a while but my wife loves to grow on. it’s a family way of life and i love it

4 Likes

I’m impressed with your grow techniques…
I plan on trying my hand at it…I’ve used similar ways of getting more buds;;Some work better than others…Still gonna see if I can replicate your grow…G13 is really looking good to me…Thanks

1 Like