Show Your Homegrown!

Just veggin!

4 Likes

Little more of my homegrown…

Anybody ever try pepper spray for pest repellent? Thinking deer and skunks and rabbits etc.

The peppers are 7 pot Douglah, 3rd hottest in the world currently. 1-2M SHU. Supposed to be delicious too. I have some reapers and a few others as well.

3 Likes

Drill some holes in the sides of your buckets. They’ll get some more air at the roots. Or even transplant to a fabric pot. 10-15 gallon, rule of thumb is double the size of the pot.

1 Like

So far the weather has been super rainy but there doing good regardless will update in another week.
2 on left are white widow auto from hgc
3 others are pineapple autos from growers choice seeds

4 Likes

I know crazy huh!! And I can catch a fly master Bill! The Autos took the transplant perfect and are growing nightly.

1 Like

Skywalker OG photo feminized

7 Likes

New profile pic - does it make my bud look fat?

Enhance…

6 Likes

Oh that ass, I mean bud

2 Likes

Watch how you talk to her - she’ll have to clean your mouth out with lemon pine-sol.

2 Likes

this is one that almost died on me.super silver haze.she was losing limbs and slowly dying so I transplanted her and flushed her roots well.saved her.i believe she had salt build up in the soil.if you use nutes.you should do a flush.

5 Likes

she is 6weeks into flower now

4 Likes

7 Likes

Kushman Chiro on a pepper plant & Tomato plant. Baby Redwood Tree!

6 Likes

7.5 hrs later… total reduction/purge…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

My pineapple autos are turning purple im thinking the drop in night Temps is the culprit, :thinking: or mixed them up with critical purple,but I’m loving it anyways!

20210803_185813

6 Likes

Ready or not?

5 Likes

Looks pretty cloudy

Maybe wait till you see a few amber trichomes among them

Some of the white pistils should turn reddish brown like the others

As long as they’re at least all cloudy, you can harvest any time

Looks tasty @CurrDogg420

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m over the moon about this grow.

It’s a bit higher resolution on my phone. I do see a few amber here and there.

It’s a week early, unless I did the math wrong. I guess I’ll have to make an assessment of the entire tent and check more bud sites. I’m finding it really hard to get a good look with the loupe I’ve got just looking through it.

2 Likes

Here is a pic of an unknown purple pheno autoflower at 11 weeks, plant was clearly female but refused to flower so cut cycle to 12 12 and wa-la

and a little red dwarf i grew in a 16oz soda pop cup lol

4 Likes