Show Your Homegrown!

Rootz Teaz itz beez! Taste like chalk!

3 Likes

@CkNugz well chalk taste like shit lol :astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

HGCC Bruce Banner AutoFlower 8 day dry at 58% and 67F. Now curing 62% relative humidity boveda packs, steady 70F. I might have to indulge soon…

7 Likes

Most good medicines taste like… SHIT!

2 Likes

True Dat, man yes they do

2 Likes

Ugh​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: extra words

2 Likes

@Adcrag ever hear of plug/hold your nose and swallow? But on the serious note the cannabis root contains certain terpenes not found in the flower itself., such as friedelin and epifriedelanol. Which the former is known to protect the liver, the latter is known to have anti-tumor benefits. Other terpenes found in the root are triterpene ketones and pentacyclic which both have been shown to kill cancer cells, reduce inflammation and relieve pain. It’s very bitter in taste., so fatty lipids makes it a bit more tolerable.:sunglasses:… recipe circa 79bce. “Pliny the elder”

2 Likes

Could you drip a couple drip of flavoring in it and not affect anything like a lil vanilla extract or something along the lines

Why not!, you could even reduce it to make a paste/balm or even make tinctures and lotions from it. When drinking it I wouldn’t suggest to drink alot only like a 5 fluid oz… doesn’t contain much thc only very slight residuals…make sure to dry completely and clean thoroughly grinding it into a powder is better for making the others.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Herman?

I didn’t have my new watering system dialed in right and she got bone dry yesterday and looking a little wilted.

If that’s what they are, can I pluck them off?

looks like a swollen calyx…if you are concerned, pluck it off, it will not matter in the large picture…nice looking flowering

2 Likes

Attack of the Clones! (1gal.fabric containers)

2 Likes

Mike is right that’s a bud forming

2 Likes

I have a small grow room as you can see…The one on the left is aThai…At 3 months of veg,19hrs on & 5hrs lights off,I will put her outside…The other one is a rockin Blueberry auto…Both plants are at 6 weeks from seed…

6 Likes

I took this pic at bedtime tonight. It doesn’t quite capture what I’m seeing. There’s like a silver glow. :star_struck:

This is going to be the longest 4-5 weeks of my life!

8 Likes

Dude,nice grow going on there…Reminds me of some WWauto awhile back…What strain are you growing

Thanks! They’re NYC Diesel feminized, from Homegrown. Highly recommend. They grew like they were clones of each other.

Hello fellow growmies!
I grow indoors in an i502 tier 2 and this is my first year growing my own (mmj patient) and growing outdoors organically. Needless to say it has been an adventure up here in Washington with my Dolato from seed and then Watermelon Zkittles, Rudeboi, Wonka bars, DJ Short Blueberry, GG4 and Ice Cream Cake from clone.
Completely loving the process!

3 Likes

:call_me_hand::sunglasses:

6 Likes

10,000 sq ft. You gotta be loving that and real busy!