Show Your Homegrown!

What are the strings I see??

1 Like

Training the limbs keep it short

1 Like

AK autos doing well, even after leaving them on their own for three days and underestimating growth vs. LST. A couple branches split but are healing very fast.

6 Likes

So here a blueberry bud that’s just about finished and the 2nd pic is a skittles/Obama kush

8 Likes

I will post pictures of my revegged mac1 later but some nice thick dense an soild nuggs

Lovely purple buds!!!

Drool…. :drooling_face:

overwatered Gelato “Pollen Catch”

5 Likes

Cutting & hanging OGK A. I lost count & she’s past due. Hope she smokes ok.

7 Likes

Your girls look amazing. Do you reuse your medium. Those are big buckets​:heart::heart:

1 Like

OK so here’s a bud from my revegged Mac1 plant, the weight of the buds are insane an trikes galore more pic’s to come

10 Likes

Yes, usually I dump it all back in a big bin and remix it back up and chop the hair roots up and leave them in the dirt for the next grow. those are 5 gallon buckets.

1 Like

My outdoor grow is finally set up.
I’ve got my 2 white widow and 3 pineapple all autos :crossed_fingers:
Any tips on natural pesticides?

4 Likes

is that Root Tea I see?!

2 Likes

I’m in between grows at the moment, but here’s some Columbian Gold from a couple grows ago

5 Likes

I started the harvest

6 Likes

Natural pesticides…
many different opportunities here…from a plant perspective, Sunflowers Marigolds Culinary Nasturtium Borage Chrysanthemums Lavender Garlic Catnip Petunias
as a deterrent - Vegetable Oil Spray, Soap Spray, Neem Oil Spray, Diatomaceous Earth, Garlic Spray, Chile Pepper Spray, All-in-One Homemade Spray (puree one bulb of garlic and one small onion, add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder and let steep for an hour). Vinegar - spray at perimeter of garden…the odor repels as does garlic oil
Soil - use my Bio animation spray for Controls the following Pathogens and Insects: Broad Mites, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Aphids, Thrips, White Flies, Botrytis, Leafhoppers, Powered Mildew, Fusarium, Wilt, Downy Mildew, and other molds / mildews -It can be used all the way to and including HARVESTING / DRYING stages.

2 Likes

I wish…my spore circle slowly moved to other states :rofl:

I have some from around 10 years ago. I was thinking about starting a liquid culture to see if they’re even still viable.

I got them from the Ralphster. Looks like he’s still around.

1 Like

Yeah they shut down the old homestead book company!

1 Like