Show Your Homegrown!

Sorry I just made it back to the Forum sorry for the late reply, I do have some White Widow seeds I would trade if you want those? I also have one gelato seed.

Ya would love to trade for some white widow seeds. I’ve always been a big fan of that strain. I have a 3 pack of both gorilla glue and AK. I also have 2 afghan and a 3 pack of cream all autos. I can shoot you my # and email if you want so we can exchange addresses. Thanks for getting back to me.

2 Likes

@dmtscravey @Daddy1971 @Athan1982, just throwing it out there if yall want some regular seed I have some Mac1 an Skittles that I’ve acquired from my grows both strains have turned out beautifully an all have been females at the point, so hit me up if yall are interested, anyone for that matter

1 Like

How you making that Bill, I have allota Keif saved up?

White Widow From RQS- My First Auto Run

3 Likes

Do you happen to have Northen Lights or some Afghani Indica?

I know I have no afghani…I would be all over that but give me some time to check on the Northern Lights. I used to have some as it was a favorite but hard to grow out here in the desert…a plant much more inclined to a cooler environment

2 Likes

Email me [email protected]

1 Like

Email me if you want some of these White Widow seeds PEACE :v:

1 Like

In my closet I added another thousand watts of light and they are doing awesome at the age of five and a half weeks I believe

And in the tent AK-47 and white widows are doing really good starting to finally grow and are starting to look awesome had to tie a couple down and they are stretching for the lights! I had two in the same spot so I separated them all is going well!
these plants are a little over a month older than mine and they’re just now starting to see some growth I don’t know what he was doing but he wasn’t doing it right.

3 Likes

Is that from me? The AK-47…auto?
Either way, LOOKS GREAT!

1 Like

No I have not planted those yet those were some sprouts the guy I’m growing for brought with him when he brought his stuff over for me to take over for him. I put a live stream camera in there and gave him access so he can watch his grow as it goes through life.

5 Likes

@kmac03 Distance growing…this could work for you…no more crap from local budinskies

3 Likes

I totally agree if they need to talk to me they can just talk through the microphone on the camera and I don’t have to put up with them being here LOL actually I’m trying to get a couple more people to be the caregiver for and if that helps get them then I guess that’s what I have to do. But he asked me if I cared if he played music for his plants so I had to put a stop to that real quick cuz I refuse to listen to country music! LOL when I work on my girls, or ever actually!

6 Likes

I don’t understand context, if you could explain further?

Otherwise, being at the same address and growing isn’t smart. I am moving for sure this time, I’m just sorting through it and I have to raise a lot of money to do this and some other things I have to do. I appreciate your thinking of me though. :v:

If anyone wants their seeds, I can just send them if you ask.

1 Like

Move to a canna friendly state?

You put up with too much BS there :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That’s the plan.

So there’s not so much commentary and nostalgia’s sake.

2 Likes

@kmac03 They need to leave you alone and our creators plant, sacrilegious if you ask me… You have the right to grow on your own land… something very wrong with all this that’s going on in our country especially along its borders and they worry about a few plants…:dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Edit: I’m really lackadaisical about what I’m writing. I need to get better at being a liar, I guess.

Isn’t it crazy how you can post old pictures from another time and others think it’s real time? Gosh, the expressions I get that my grow room isn’t what was expected.

2 Likes

@kmac nice trichs for sure. Not sure who “them” are. :dark_sunglasses::v:

1 Like