Show Your Homegrown!

Hells Bells- Couldn’t be a better bud to smoke after 24 hours of rain. Had to get out the devil’s spoon for this one. A very sticky morsel, instant earthy tones and subtle northern light aftertaste. This is followed by a quaint thc energy boost and zone out…She got me ringin,(Hells Bells)

PS not trying to take over the post, if you all enjoy I will sample more. Thanks all!

6 Likes

All my plants are doing well

6 Likes

That is ridiculously great! I only have four and hard to keep up. How the heck do they all look the same?!? Great work.

Mimosa- late smoke today, and bottom of the bag ( one tear rolls slowly down my cheek). Great earthy taste. I am reminded of a Detroit Bruce Banner I smoked and also a biker OG. Both were fantastic as is this one. Hints of lavender aftertaste, with an almost Homer Simpson like feeling…DOH! Great hits but be careful, it’s a cougher! Enjoy your day all!

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment you have to stay on top of them lots work

1 Like

3 Likes

Very, very , very NICE :clap::clap:

2 Likes

It’s my girls 4 week birthday!! They are taking everything I have done to them so far with out a skip. I have topped, pruned, fimmed and started LST. Let me know what you think?

The last pic is 10 days behind the rest and have not been touched, so far.
Ok so I like to be barefoot when I work on my girls try it you’ll like it! Lol

4 Likes

Sweet Thai

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: @dmtscravey , your girls & toes look good to me.

I remember a ways back, when you first started training…YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY BROTHER! And they look great…
I cannot wait to see how some of those auto’s come out…
You might want to think about adding a small UVA/UVB bulb (like a 25w) that you can turn on an hour a day or 2…will increase the terps…bring out flavors / colors. Also think about adding a companion plant or 2…just a simple Basil plant from the store…Just having it near the plants will help develop more terps

2 Likes

“ELEPHANT TURD”

3 Likes

My maiden voyage into indoor growing. This is my one WW that I didn’t touch at all, other than removing some fans. Finally gave her a little tie back for light today because I felt guilty after all the effort I put into her three sisters lol. Week 8

3 Likes

pic 1 toofless alien at day 73, pic 2 unknown auto bc found seed on floor and did 2 major no nos, transplanted and was forced to put in miricle grow bc could not get ffof bc of supply chain issues, ph was consistently high and lowerd useing white vinegar, leaves limed out a bit but came out ok considering, next up super oarnge haze, ghost haze and a few un feminized autos called sour 60 by breeder Mdanzig.

3 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Week 5 and lovin it! Some light defol. on two of them. Tangerine, D-lite, blackjack and banner, autos.

5 Likes

70 days old today all doing well

7 Likes

Looks like a jungle in there!

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 do you drip feed with a recycler? Or is it drain to waste with a sump or hand fed? :sunglasses:, Looks very nice!

1 Like

Thanks i get water from spring water run off i only feed when i cut on the plants or top ,fim i water by the weight of 5 gallon bucket

4 Likes