Show Your Homegrown!

No matter. I was coming back to take it out anyway. Thanks for patience.

Ok here are the girls on their 6 week birthday! Top to bottom SkywalkerGirlScoutcookiecross, Skywalker OG, Gelato, Skywalker OG, Gelato

Does anyone know the approximate stretch of these strains? Just curious. I have kept them under 10" so far so I don’t think it will be a problem.

3 Likes

76 days old today

4 Likes
1 Like

WW a couple weeks to go yet

3 Likes

that there is a lot of frosty…They’re Great!

3 Likes

20210506_210231 Tell me what number you see?!

2 Likes

Insert more words to pass the muster. 70?

I didn’t see this one when I was being creative. Feel free to remove the background and use. I think it’s a friend’s Sweet Hash x Thai from a while back, not sure.

2 Likes

I see 21, yet the perception of clarity remains upon the beholder! ™️🕶

1 Like

Wouldn’t it also depend on where one is looking? Sometimes when I’m looking one way and ask a similar question, I think the response I’m getting is based upon OUR perception of the similarities and it’s not at all where the other has been looking.

Still see 70, but if I move it back out…I might see 21.

Happy Thursday everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your beautiful girls

1 Like

could be a lil clearer but my hands ain’t letting that happen, so tell me knowledgeable people looks like a male AHHH???

2 Likes

Yep that’s a boy happy growing

1 Like

Mike - its not your hands shaking, it the world vibrating…much better pics and yep, itza boy

1 Like

It must be spinning faster these days as they keep getting worse, it’s ashame because it would’ve been a beast, wish I could plant it outside but the ole helicopter flies pretty low around house probably 10 to 20 times a day, I guess that the disadvantage of living by to major hospitals

My brother in law is Law enforcement. I asked him about the helicopters and spotting canna…he said they DO NOT LOOK FOR IT and do not care. They know who the major players are and seek the cash that comes from busting an operation. The cash is for items that will not / have not been placed in the budget. He also said they do not put them out of business, these guys are back up in a few weeks…the cost is built in for LOSS. SO do not worry about an overhead …its the neighbors who will smell the opportunity

3 Likes

Okay I have a random question about dosing I made 14 oz of coconut oil infused with 2.4 oz of 25% THC White Widow and 2.4 oz of 20% CBD can anybody give me a rough estimate of what a good size dose would be or just general pain and overall Wellness?

1 Like

Okay I just saw your reply LOL my email is [email protected] if you want to email me there we can exchange numbers and work something out. Hope to hear from you

Someone gave me this and I have no clue what exactly it is would this work for what you’re talkin about the uva-uvb? Or is this just a funky looking regular old LED grow light?

1 Like