Show Your Homegrown!

Trying an upload…HGC finally asked me to try and let them know if the issue is resolved

guess not

2 Likes

So my Gelato Auto has some curling leaves. Increased nutes, gave good drink & misted with cal-mag & molasses.
Temps with lights on 83-85°, able to open flaps to drop temp. Rh 68-71%. Will this environment be ok thru veg??

But she’s building trichomes :+1:t4::+1:t4:
Any thoughts

4 Likes

@Adcrag that environment is doable for early veg but during flower those temps and humidity are a bit much. If you can bring rh down to 40-50% and temps to no more than 80f.

Opening the tent and running the fan will help and isn’t a big deal with autos because you don’t have to worry about light leaks.

2 Likes

Germanated 2 beans, toofless alien and sweet tooth by barnys farm, the most aggressive bean went into big pot, i ran out of dirt and put other bean in small pot, it did not pop, then found random bean on table and since all i run now is autoflowers planted it then broke ever rule in book, could not get ffof bc of covid, so bought miricle grow organic, de earthed bag to kill any pests then broke # 1 rule and transplanted, i think plant in big pot is toofless alien at week 31/2, as for other bean all i can say is it’s some sort of autoflower at about 2 and a half weeks, miricle grow is infused with food so you must let plant dry out completely bc everytime you water you feed, big plant is female, smaller plant i cant tell yet but it’s slowly growing and have no idea what it is

3 Likes

Just harvested a Kalashnikov. I had her in a 2x2 tent. For this grow I used a three gallon GeoPot ,Mega Crop nutes and my Nextlight Core 190 watt led.
My final dry weight was 8.6 oz. This is the highest yield I’ve had in a three gallon pot.
She was trained to fill the entire tent using a midified quadline method.

8 Likes

Been M.I.A for a bit but im back…New lights set up in 5x5
I’ve got 4 Bruce banner auto from hgc
Then we have 3 critical purple autos from growers choice seeds co.
And finally 1 pineapple auto and 1critical purple auto in the same pot to be separated later and transplanted outside.

Running my new spiderfarmer sf4000 and 4 new fans for this run…

Most started on 3/15 will update later with pictures of the pretty little ladies

1 Like

Welcome back…Excited t see how the Spider4k works out

1 Like

Ok here we are @kmac03 @Mrb53004 @Darkheart420 @dmtscravey @Adcrag @MDBuds
!

5 Likes

It looks perfectly perfect! My internet connection is crap at the moment because of the storms so I can come back and enlarge later. Good to see you! Happy y’all are going legal?

1 Like

Definitely be nice when it passes.

1 Like

Strawberry Cough…how I am looking forward to your dry & cure!! The trikes have trikes!!

5 Likes

@Kris : the trichomes on your Strawberry Cough are amazing!

Great job :+1:

2 Likes

I am horrible at hitting enter. Nice trichomes you have there. :star_struck: Looks like some sort of coral/anemone.

Does anyone have a need for this:

2 Likes

@kmac I just stuck mine on my trim bin…, journal…

1 Like

I guess I could cut them out, huh? Just stick them in baggie and put in a drawer? I’m just trying to get rid of stuff. Thanks for the inspiration! :v:

I really suck at clone making. I’m envious of your skills.

1 Like

I have found the pods really work well when cloneing and the cloneX you can see your roots when they take off

1 Like

I’m sure I could become better, I think space being an issue is why I haven’t focused on it. I do have to do that and root division for some lessons coming up so I have to force it upon myself at some point.

Yes, I like seeds better. :v: :star_struck:

I think my issue is discipline. I ‘wander off’ a lot during the cloning thing.

They really look pretty amazing, don’t they? Not sure how that happened, but I’m not complaining LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like