Show Your Homegrown!

Snow is good. I hope we get another bout that will be gentle to us so it can control the skeeter population. I can’t remember if we get chiggers here or not, but it would help control them, too.

2 Likes

@kmac03 Nov. 4th - May 4th will be 181 days for Runt :laughing: she’s Solid Bud

2 Likes

Well, she’s not bothered so we shouldn’t be either.

1 Like

@kmac03 :grin: can’t bug her much or she’ll stick to you like Jumping Cactus

2 Likes

She is beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dead Fish? I didn’t know you spoke Italian. We send people to bed with the dead fishes

2 Likes

Stoning. Bed with the dead fishes. What is it you are trying to say to me, @Mrb53004 ? I’m starting to wonder. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

As longas II do not make you an offer you cannot refuse or give you the HOLD FACE KISS THE LIPS kiss of death, nutin toworry bout

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 :laughing: LMAO!! hahahahaha i can send you a Horse Head if i want a Divorce

2 Likes

Funny thing, my grandfather was a Don and had a Concierge. Horses were kept, not for riding but as a status. Many Italians thought of themselves as COWBOYS. I never found a head in the bed but when the movie came out, he was disturbed that they allowed that part to be shown. It was a secret form of threats. A way to tell another “FAMILY” that they were not welcomed and had to pack up their bags and leave. Business was done on relationships and territories…

2 Likes

Pardon my interruption, I thought I would interrupt all the darkness. Thinking I would be clever and just pop it in here, but it’s taken me twenty minutes, and now I feel old. :joy: :rofl: :v:t2:

CBD Harlequin Kimbo Kush (1:2)

Google Photos

4 Likes

A little something for a Sunday evening.

Some of the last Colombian Gold from last year’s grow. Keeps pretty fresh in an airtight jar with a Boveda 62% packet changed out every month or so.

5 Likes

Beautiful nugget there

3 Likes

Thank you! Nice and smooth smoke. I’ve never grown a kush before and I enjoy it.

4 Likes

@Khatru @kmac03 Beautiful Buds :v:

3 Likes

Girls are doing their THANG!!

6 Likes

:v:

4 Likes

Adam, permissions in the way on the link…

1 Like

Some fully cured Super Hash Thai from my recent grow

9 Likes

They look tasty. Happy growing

3 Likes