Show Your Homegrown!

Good morning @kmac03, I’m jumping in on the passionflower tincture. Do you make or buy it. Me & you are in the same menopause boat. Insomnia & pain at night. If it works I need some, bad taste and all.

2 Likes

The passionflower I didn’t make, it was donated to the clinic (that I was in process of opening before everything changed) by a company here. I hope to grow some passionflower so I can make my own in the future. I will gladly send you a couple of bottles. I think I promised @Bryant another couple, too. I can send you some dried hibiscus, too. That will help with the hot flashes, if you get them. It’s my favorite. Let me know if you want any non-canna seeds. I can link the list.

2 Likes

Thank @MDBuds, I’m just watching and watering with ph 55° molasses water.

Cleared some lower junk, but a lil every couple days.

Thanks & have a good one & safe weekend

1 Like

Thanks for the lessons, I am always glad to learn more about growing and caring for my plants :v:

1 Like

Super Hash x Thai at 5 weeks of flowering

4 Likes

I’m will to cove cost of your passion tincture. Email me [email protected]. thanks

1 Like

Just before lights out last night

5 Likes

I emailed you. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Beautiful plants and good job

2 Likes

3 bears & ghost train haze.

3 Likes

Yeah…,I wanna get run over by that TRAIN

1 Like

Thanx it’s called fantasmo express at 48 days, the other 2 are 3 bears og but there 10 days behind so i will probably chop late at 80 days, ran out of dirt my bad.

1 Like

Gorilla Glue #4. Couple weeks until ready

Seeds from right here at HCC

Two shots of two buds

Each with flash and no flash

6 Likes

Jumping Jack flash? :thinking:

They are beautiful as usual.

2 Likes

It’s a gas, gas, gas!

2 Likes

If only I could like your comeback… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Headmaster: “no more likes for you!”

@kmac03: “please sir, could I have some more?”

3 Likes

I think Oliver said, “Please, Sir, I want some more.”

2 Likes

You’re probably right.
It’s been a long time since I saw that flick :wink:

Cool that you got the reference

And now, I’m stuck in the out of like but not out of love loop. Haha! Have a great rest of your night! :v::herb:

1 Like