Show Your Homegrown!

Please delete unnecessary comments of mine here and anywhere else if not already completed. Thank you!

I would never delete a single syllable of any of your comments and posts here!

To me a thread is like a cocktail/cannabis party. There will be several interesting conversations going on at once. Anyone’s invited to join in. What people bring to the conversation is what makes it enjoyable and fun. There’s always another conversation going on on the other side of the room. Join in there too. It’s a nice get together. Have fun!

6 Likes

This lady right here, Hawaii x Purple Skunk, has me feeling some kind of way. She’s is stunning and I’m in love. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

She’s got me feeling some kind of way too!

Gorgeous @kmac03 !

2 Likes

I wish I had more than two plants so I could seed one now. Still waiting on my female clone to grow up.

Thank you for admiring her with me. :v:t2: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Super Hash x Thai

One more week

5 Likes

Now that is lovely. Brings back memories of what they made stick with a long time ago in a galaxy far away

2 Likes

My last gorilla glue auto has finished week 10 of flower. Turned out so nice…thinking of pushing it one more week.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Waiting for some amber to appear. Maybe another week or so.

Gorilla Glue #4 from HCC

6 Likes

Good morning all, be safe out there

3 Likes

Day 3 of my new babies. 3 of the 4 are showing their first true leaves already. :sunglasses: :smile: :v:t6:

2 Likes

Beautiful makes me want to swing from a tree.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::point_up::+1:

1 Like

Haleluiah!! Sweet I am coughing just thinking about it

3 bears og ghost train haze 10 days behind, purple kush in a little cup for contest. Snoleperd

3 Likes

Super Hash x Thai

Being harvested this weekend

6 Likes

Beautiful plants and nice job

2 Likes

The purples that I can now see. :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh yeah!! That really looks tasty. I have an historical relationship with Thai

1 Like

Here are a my girls. Heavy duty fruity clone

Here is my green crack clone