Show Your Homegrown!

@Kronic Woa! Looks Like you da man :laughing: Great to know you all

3 Likes

@DollarBill haha thank you man! I do meh best with all this stuff rattling around in my noggin haha

2 Likes

@Kronic eh, it’s a Knock Out

3 Likes

@DollarBill :heart: awww shuckssss

3 Likes

@Kronic i showed my wife this beautiful link on Google she said Where No Kidding let me see. it is very impressive even the ladies like it

3 Likes

@Kronic Awesome Jack Herer you grew, thanks for all the resources/podcasts/everything! Dank homegrown community was grown here @everybody :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Much love everyone for real! Makes me smile seeing such a communal forum :blush::pray: I will always put in the work for you guys to share my knowledge, happy growing! Keep sharing your beauties too! Makes me smile seeing all the happy plants :blush:

5 Likes

Wonderful and excellent photos, everyone!
From the tiniest of seedlings, to ginormous harvested buds, and all stages in between.

Sweet Thai

13 Likes

@Khatru Sweet for sure Puff Puff

3 Likes

@Khatru mmmmmm I bet those smells are lovely!

3 Likes

Oh yeah!

The pleasant aroma overtakes you as you step in the house :grin:

3 Likes

@Khatru yummmmmmm that’s the best!

2 Likes

Very nice!!! I’ll be chopping down 6 plants in about 2 weeks myself.

3 Likes

These are coming down in about 2 weeks:

10 Likes

These are about 3 weeks into flower (my own “Jamookies” strain) - the center plant was a mother plant I sent to flower after getting about 30 clones, some of which you can see here:

These were put into flower time today (the one with purple lighting is a white widow mother plant that’s also 3 weeks old - the one behind it is an orange hibiscus I grew from seed):

11 Likes

@DollarBill that looks amazing :drooling_face:

3 Likes

True OG.
Was amazing smoke.

14 Likes

@Darkheart420 WOW!! :smile: Killer Bud

2 Likes

That looks like a disco ball…WOW!! unreal great job @

4 Likes

@Darkheart420 that’s some of the most beautiful dank I’ve ever seen :sob: crazy well done!

Here’s the very best smelling/looking out of the first batch, started like 20 days after my large ladies but she took nutes better and developed faster. Quite excited to pull her soon.

12 Likes