Show Your Homegrown!

@dmtscravey looking great man. Every time you do it you get closer and closer. Definitely getting things dialed in and that Payton looks dank.

1 Like

It is probably some of the better I have grown. Very wonderful smell and taste and of course Buzz! My next time is going to be it ! I believe I can improve by 21 Grams. You are partially responsible for the outcome with all your advice and knowledge thank you

3 Likes

All your missing is the weight of a Soul!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

20 -60 % light output from a combined 800(w) of aging “mixed” brand L.E.D.'s/ Trim/Delay/Flip :hourglass_flowing_sand:(3rd run through CkNugz “SS” mix)!

2 Likes

Wow I’m way behind, my best so far is 3 oz. 6.73g, it was a gg#4 auto , but I did grow a few skunk plants a while back that I got pretty good results, but this is like my 3-4 th grow so I’m getting a little better each time , and I have a few unknown strains outside, they were seeds outta my sons bag he got a few months back and they are doing good , they are about I’d say 7 footers and now they are getting bushy, still have a few months left so we will see

2 Likes

Drying some bud

9 Likes

Great harvest! :star_struck:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

C.i.C. (parent plant)!

3 Likes

as it’s been a while since I’ve seen them here, I send these photos of my second run

they are clones of the first race and thanks to the help of many here and some research I’m having a cycle that seems much more promising
now in the sixth week of flowering and already started to resin
this is a clone of a generic flower seed that I bought and came with it

this is a sour diesel

for this cycle, unlike the first one, I’m using a super solo. They stayed in a plastic cup for 4 weeks before entering the veg in the window of the house. I transferred it straight to these 8Gal vessels. The veg lasted another 9 weeks, Topping, Manyline, HST, LST, 48h of darkness in the photoperiod transition, were techniques I applied, they are under a QB360W and I’m finding them beautiful! :heart_eyes:

I’m filling in their diary, who wants to follow and enjoy, this is the link! good crops to all and thanks for helping me
https://homegrowndiary.com/diary/1370-expirience-22-clones/week/20

4 Likes

Spectacular grow @SWS5S4 .

Stunning grow! Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Been a minute…Hope all is well!!! Hans back from the dead, dry hard baby!! This is some Seedsman Lemon…free seeds. Was it really free? NO lol. Been having a lot of soil ph problems and cal mag deficiencies. I have cured that with some pulverized garden lime.

4 Likes

'Yippy Ki-Yay mother fuckers"!

1 Like

end of the 7th week

7 Likes

5 weeks
20220807_103931|666x500

4 Likes

6 weeks

5 Likes

Tested today then put aside for the snowy winter. One seed, Lemon Autoflower from HGC. The buds are perfect, and very potent. About half an ounce of shake as well. Grown outside in a greenhouse. I like it when you get to this point where you’ve done everything you can do and you’re ready to file it away for later usage.

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes