Show Your Homegrown!

Broke the heart button on that one. Beautiful nug!

Here is my 9ne and only good nug :roll_eyes:

Zkittles

6 Likes

Very nice @regnartS

I can smell her from here…

1 Like

She needs a haircut!

2 Likes

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SLOW?!

3 Likes

I’ll still get to the end with the green leaves like this and resined!

2 Likes

who appears to say goodbye to the plants?

Last day of light, Sunday is harvest. I turned down the light in the late afternoon and took the opportunity to take more pictures.

5 Likes

so it’s been a minute since I posted anything but I see alot of peps have some frankincookie so just wanted to share mine before harvest

11 Likes

Lol wow I’ve never in my life have saw so much bitching an bickering over simple shit on a forum, people are intitled to their an opinions, you ask a question an get an answer you don’t like suck it up an move on, did we recently add a bunch of cry babies on here or what,

5 Likes

Day 28 (BANANIUM#2)(s1)!

7 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Very nice

1 Like

8 Likes

@Hippy1978 , hey I’m just wondering about your light I can only see part of it but it looks like my Sonlipo SPC4500 I had 2 of them I upgraded one to a larger light and the other one I figured would be perfect for my 4x4 tent , and how long have you been using that light I only ask before they have a common issue and eventually will stop working I know the repair it it is really easy so when it stops turning on due to the power switch going bad I was able to speak with one of their technicians and I guess that has been an ongoing issue but it is super easy to fix other then that they are pretty good lights

1 Like

Yeah those are my second set an the 1st set started doing that at 2 months old an Mark Xie, what a joke how they wanted you to fix it brand new basically I told him to kiss my ass an Amazon sent me 2 new lights one is acting up now but that tent is light out till Harvest which is now, other then that I like the lights they do run a bit warm, with this being an on going issue you’d think those idiots would’ve replaced with so.e better parts

Yeah one would think they would use a better on off switch instead of telling people to bypass it :laughing: if you don’t do it correctly it could be a fire issue I got mine in Nov 2021 and they just started acting up a couple weeks ago I also use a small fan to help keep my lights cool that little fan makes a give difference

1 Like

B-52 autoflower @ 9weeks

Deelite autoflower @ 9weeks

B-52 and Deelite @ 9weeks

13 Likes

Beautiful @JimiG1974

1 Like

4 Likes

Holy hell! That’s impressive.

1 Like

Girls starting to flower. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:834 833 832 831 830 829 828 827

4 Likes

Chem Double (S2)

3 Likes