Show Your Homegrown!

Hello all. First time poster long time reader. It’s been a good while since I grew a plant. I tried dusting off the cob webs from the leafy thumb ( I am a avid gardener though). Here’s my contribution for 2022. 2 blue widows and a cement shoes.

6 Likes

Hey @NYHighest , welcome to the forum

Your plants look simply spectacular!

I can smell them from here

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s been a long while. Didn’t think I had it in me.

3 Likes

hello everyone, here’s my second experience, these are clones of the first plants. they are 56 days old and I intend to complete the 60 days to change the photoperiod. in this race I made a live supersoil, with worms and rhizomes, a little topsoil, peat and perlite too, I have watered it with molasses and a little biobizz, what seems different to me from the first cycle is that I had fewer problems of lack of nutrients , so far they have grown well and the trunks are quite thick compared to the previous ones. I also did two defoliation in reverse, removing the buds and leaving the leaves, with the idea of ​​metabolizing more. I accept suggestions for this exchange time for 12/12. hugs and good week to all

3 Likes

LUV !!! these pic’s ! beautiful girl’s

3 Likes

@NYHighest Looks like you got some fine New York skyscrapers there!
Nice grow.

2 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://here is my latest grow , still trying,!!he3QlIbAZ8nSRtGdjK7YwMwbJjI.jpeg)

6 Likes

This is my sour diesel autos, still trying y’all

1 Like

Looks great man!

Keep doing what you’re doing

1 Like

@Darodguy , thanks. Got about 2 weeks before it’s time to chop.

3 Likes

CkNugz - Coffee Ice Cream!!

3 Likes

Blackberry Moonrocks… my new phone bg.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

BANANIUM#2

3 Likes

ready to flip!!! defoliation, mooring adjustment and watering
last day of veg, now, turn off the lights for two days and come back on 12/12

2 Likes

first time making bubble hash!! Can’t wait to try it!!

3 Likes

Some of Mike’s genetics…Orange sherbet, Ak47, Frankenstein…Top Shelf

5 Likes

OWMH!

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok I pulled the 1lb project plant ( Gary Payton ) is dried and curing . The final weight is 15ozs and 4 grams ! Missed it by 21 grams so I am still trying. This time I am growing a Dante’s Inferno as the 1 lb project plant.

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful result! My first grow turned out to be a 1 OZ project :grin:

4 Likes