Show Your Homegrown!

Cherry Pie before the chop (last Oct.)

10 Likes

Alien OG Kush (last Oct)

9 Likes

Oh shit, I know that guy! Lol, I never noticed my reflection in the window until now.

2 Likes

Thought I lost these, pic is kinda dark but this one of the “Steves Alien OG Kush” that didnt get topped for some reason. Those white support poles are 7 foot. Plant was 12’ 6" at harvest.

6 Likes

Same Steves Alien OG plant. This pic its more easy to see. White support poles are 7 foot. Plant was 12’ 6" when chopped.

8 Likes

Nice Christmas Trees!

3 Likes

Is that a lady staring out at your plant from the window?

(PS - sorry about your Chargers this season. So close)

2 Likes

@ChargerFan559 Hod Damn, i bet everyone on your block knows your name LMAO!! :v::laughing: you need a big dog for security but he’s gunna be barking a lot, people peeking over the fence and stuff

That is one beautiful top to behold.

2 Likes

Always amazing, as usual.

1 Like

I have a pug for security. My neighbor is cool. He just laughs and said Holy shit, I cant wait to see what your going to grow next year! I had a gorilla glue last year that got 10 foot .

5 Likes

I sure wish i could grow out in my fields not legalized he where they grow these race horses it’s awesome to grow in but i have to hold back but i can grow everything else

3 Likes

@Khatru @ChargerFan559 :laughing: i had a pic here i had to flag the next day for edit. Got a messege, “Nice Boxers, where’d you get those?” Walmart Special my wife bought me LoL

yeah, it was one of those, one to many puff days, that’s what made it embarrassingly fun

5 Likes

Even though its legal here, I still fell like im doing something illegal. All those years of having to hide that I was a cannabis enthusiast.

3 Likes

Oooh that looks delicious!!

Heres a nug from that 10 foot Gorilla Glue. Dont mind me in that pic. I had been trimming and chopping for about 36 hours straight.

8 Likes

@ChargerFan559 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: same here, just yesterday i asked my wife if the tray was hidden good because our sheriff drove thru our private road. i still go to Google Activity and delete all history. These days a good excuse is, hell i don’t want to get robbed. Who me? Paranoid? Nah not me. :laughing: i just don’t trust Google Earth

2 Likes

@DollarBill Lol, damn NSA!

I work for the Canadian government, and none of our data services are allowed to be hosted on US-based servers because NSA can access anything they want. No diplomatic rights or whatever, blatant spying! :male_detective:

2 Likes

@spudgunner :v::laughing: hell, i don’t even trust our city mayor and that’s his fault; he chose the wrong career

1 Like

I’ve had many a moment where paranoia made me erase alot of photos, and prevent me from doing…, #WEARE1

2 Likes

Some Columbian Gold gettin close

13 Likes