Show Your Homegrown!

Can you guys tell me why the leaves at the top curl like this? the rest appear normal.

5 Likes

Couple shots of my Godzilla Cookies. taken down on jan.5th

8 Likes

Check canopy temp, humidity, moisture levels of soil & amount of nutrients you’re using!

3 Likes

Nice peppers. We have been growing some good eating hotties for a few years, Purple UFO’s, Bishop Crowns (those are amazing), Aji Lemon (very stingy), Orange Blobs and so on. Also grow our own San Marzanos - Red and Yellow varieties and those all get turned into scratch sauce. ;o)

Love the pics. If I can get the wife to send me a few I’ll share some of our pics form the garden and canning/freezing food. . ;o)

Heres’ the front portion of the garden
June 2021 (1)

The middle
June 2021 (3)

The rear.
June 2021 (4)

All get full sun all day, so we have an amazing place to do some smaller bushy outdoor ;o)

5 Likes

Starkiller double strike

2nd run through same medium steamed & reamended

5 Likes

My AK-47 auto getting close to harvest.

10 Likes

Godzilla cookies also getting close to harvest!

10 Likes

Love the colors @dmtscravey pretty plants nicely done my friend

2 Likes

Got this big top big as coke can

11 Likes

Hi DB,curious what strain that is and are those lava rock on top of soil

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nice man that’s what I want strawberry cough, have you it b4

2 Likes

I’ve never had either of these, super stoked to try them.

3 Likes

Cherry Pie before the chop (last Oct.)

10 Likes

Alien OG Kush (last Oct)

9 Likes

Oh shit, I know that guy! Lol, I never noticed my reflection in the window until now.

2 Likes

Thought I lost these, pic is kinda dark but this one of the “Steves Alien OG Kush” that didnt get topped for some reason. Those white support poles are 7 foot. Plant was 12’ 6" at harvest.

6 Likes

Same Steves Alien OG plant. This pic its more easy to see. White support poles are 7 foot. Plant was 12’ 6" when chopped.

8 Likes