Show Your Homegrown!

Yes im been trying my new soil mix it’s about ripe im going to smoke every last one @DollarBill

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 i been working two 3 gallon containers for 3 weeks. another week they’ll be ready and i’ll zoom off a couple autos before spring. Better wish me luck. i’m bound to screw up my first auto grow. You know how it goes, “it’s all fun”

1 Like

Yes it’s all fun and i love hanging them and sampling pretty little bud’s @DollarBill lol

2 Likes

Oh i wish you luck with the auto’s my friend happy growing @DollarBill

2 Likes

Take the leap bro…It’s a fast grow with different strains…My photos take a long time, so I can only grow a few strains…

2 Likes

@Wildbill Hec, i’m excited LoL been a bored sumgun since winter storms started. About the time the autos may harvest hopefully. my brother and i will harvest what we got there at his grow. i doubt i need any weed. i still have half of septembers grow LoL making moon rocks till the trich terp fumes make me tweek out but it’s all fun after i wake back up

2 Likes

Some Sweet Thai getting some natural sunlight in the sliding glass door

9 Likes

A few of the last harvest tops

9 Likes

Looks really tasty @dmtscravey !

2 Likes

I just harvested this White Widow auto and an GodzillaCookiesauto.

20220122_182528|345x500

11 Likes

KK x Ckn (f2)

GUY FIERI STAGE!

2 Likes

COFFEE ICE CREAM

Isolated branch in GUY FIERI stage!

2 Likes

Full Melt Bubble

3 Likes

@CkNugz that’s almost all trich crystal :v::crazy_face: Yum Yum

1 Like

SKL monster cropped double strike

2 Likes

Damn danky @CkNugz. You have got to be the most prolific grower I have seen on here. (You too @Kurgan, shout out). You always have your next run going the next day. How many harvests do you do a year of you don’t mind me asking? Do you have multiple rooms going?

I just clear my outdoor flavor mix and poundage Once a year. Then monitor it for gifting vs smoking. Chasing the seasons.

Does perpetual harvesting make it feel like work, or is it still enjoyable fun time with the ladies? I am always impressed with your grows.:+1:

3 Likes

@Noddykitty Thank you!, Good question!, if that’s meant for me, it never feels like work for me since I enjoy the fruits of my labor., I just love cannabis. I’ve never had like a 100-10,000 plant grow b4, “idk” maybe then it might feel like work if I wasn’t being compensated appropriately.

2 Likes

KK x Ckn(f2) clone only cutz!

1 Like

Uploading: 20210630_080211.jpg…

Two buds of Gelato from HGC harvested 10/08/21,yeehaa!

2 Likes

My Dad use to tell me when I was boy growing up he always told me if you love doing your job it’s not work.god rest his soul i lost my dad in 1998 in car wreck he got hit by coal truck

3 Likes