Show Your Homegrown!

@retiredoldguy :laughing: yeah dmt is famous here for seductive buds :v: @dmtscravey LoL if you don’t smoke pot even that person has to take one puff at least in temptation

4 Likes

Funny you say that I just took one hit today it’s the first one in 2 years almost!

3 Likes

@dmtscravey i know how you feel. i usually set a plan for a break. sometimes i just get tired of smoke in my face and load up on my wifes gummies or brownies. a good high THC brownie was always a favorite. i’m really into the wonderful smells. my fix all to this day is still moon rocks. my need some rest is a brownie. my wife makes a white frosted weed cake. delicious. it’s real good right before bed with a glass of milk. if. you don’t have to do anything the next day LoL

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me what’s going on here? asking for a friend.

1 Like

Add a little bit of Epsom salt b4 your feeding., put a little on top the soil work it in b4 watering., or put it in your H2o., remember to have a wet to dry cycle and water slowly.

1 Like

What is the salt for?

1 Like

@dmtscravey Epsom salt is the nickname given to magnesium sulfate. The name comes from the spring water of Epsom, England. Farmers were quick to discover that Epsom water had “magical” healing properties, and its fame quickly travelled far and wide. Using Epsom salt for cannabis plants is extremely important for those who want to begin implementing more organic ingredients in their gardening habits. When using Epsom salt for weed, it’s almost impossible to overfeed your plants. At the same time, it provides them with a healthy dose of micronutrients that are crucial for strengthening their cell strength and overall immunity ::Google

3 Likes

Wow @DollarBill you sound like an encyclopedia! Lol thanks :grin:

2 Likes

nah, i googled it @dmtscravey hell, i just add a can of V-8 Juice :laughing:

1 Like

When ppl ask me a question I don’t know I come here because I get an honest answer from someone who has the knowledge and is glad to share it.Soo thanks everyone for your knowledge and help!!

3 Likes

@dmtscravey the salt in V-8 works? Hint :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thought i would show off picture

7 Likes

Very nice my friend, what flavor ya got there

2 Likes

One northern lights on top other one power plant cross with grape ape i think it’s going to be a good one

4 Likes

Yeah sounds like have you grown the last one b4

1 Like

No that’s new strain that i crossed can’t wait to try it @Hippy1978

3 Likes

ok here is the top out of my Lemon Haze Auto right around 12 weeks

8 Likes

Looks great nice job beautiful

3 Likes

Fat bottom girls make the toking world go round. You can quote me ifing ya wanna.

2 Likes

BANANIUM STRIKE

COFFEE ICE CREAM STRIKE

4 Likes