Show Your Homegrown!

@Daddy1971 she’s got it :wave: i love that song by Sativa “Ladies and Gentlemen” what a Show Homegrown Style lights, cameras, action and all

3 Likes

Thank you @DollarBill that’s my own recipe soil no feeding so far

4 Likes

@Daddy1971 sorry bro i’ve been shoveling the last of the snow. my hands are froze. back later after a hot shower. Show us what your smoking i will to in a few.

2 Likes

I haven’t been shoveling snow but i been cutting trees

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 my camera sucks but i’m puffing Trichomes for jet fuel just to warm up :laughing:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and i’m not going back out in the cold to take no pictures of soon to be ashes

5 Likes

Screenshot_20210717-091933

7 Likes

Northern light and grape ape

1 Like

@Daddy1971 :laughing: check this army girl out guarding her weed

i’m sure glad she don’t live near me. how would you like to tell her !!You’re Trespassing!! while you’re blasted high? :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like a big hemp patch @DollarBill

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 yep, that’s an afghan field under american politics reign Bucket Load it down

1 Like

She has way 2 much gear on for that, gotta have agility/maneuverability.

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 @Kurgan hey, check deebos kyle stuff out. Looking Good thought i’d share Christmas day chop!

5 Likes

@CkNugz yep, she’d be a little hard to give a Reach Around and Kiss :rofl: even with the safety on

4 Likes

Strawberry cough, wedding cake

7 Likes

@CurrDogg420 it’s a Weed barely needs any water, we’re just softies LoL :laughing: beautiful grow bro

2 Likes

Columbian Gold gettin close

7 Likes

@Khatru Great Job as Always. Merry Christmas puffing for you. looks better than my columbo did but same color. Dream Weed Tasty

2 Likes

@Khatru that’s a Trophy Looking High THC Land Race Lumbo Plant. Breeders Fix tells me, “wishing i had 10 seeds off it”

2 Likes

@Kurgan :laughing: i still can’t believe that good looking soldier girl was guarding the soldiers cutting down weed. Beauty’s only skin deep i guess, then you go against everthing you were ever taught then you watch youTube and find out all the history taught was a little white lie but uh it’s still Christmas ya know hahahahaha LMAO! i hope somebody in government is embarrassed. i am for just being part of the run and hide, be cool there’s a cop stuff, looking them straight in the face and going “Do i look like a doper is that what you wanna hear copper?” :laughing: now i can give a cop a joint if i want to, actually in Arizona i can him an Ounce; all he can do is refuse the friendly offer LMAO! i finally win after they made me lie like a dog over dumb laws. i bet that soldier girl hates that picture of herself :v: good excuse, that was in her brave blonde days. i bet she smokes weed now! and wears a peace sign head band. after serving our country at all risk, god bless those purposely sent out of gods control, and Merry Christmas to all around the globe

3 Likes

@DollarBill brother the last 5 years has been one wild ride. I won’t go into it here. But you and I both know that little white lie is a huge wtf moment when a persons eyes are truely opened. I’ve been relearning and connecting dots for a few years now. Kazarians!!! Secret society 5 eyes on and on and on. Dirty things they have done. But now I know. And that Jeannie wont go back into the bottle. May you have wonderful yule and Odin watch over yours.

2 Likes