Show Your Homegrown!

@Kurgan easy put, Karma be kicking governments ass. they never looked so stupid, deservedly stupid. all the insane regulations all those years, now politics taking credit for Whoopee we can make marijuana taxes like they thought of that before us. showing me over and over what crooks they are :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: probly Mafia

2 Likes

@DollarBill kazairans lead to knights templar that leads to free masons to skull and bones. They all lead back to western central bank. That leads to Rome and the Vatican. 3 pillars. Once you get the real history and start looking at 1913 and the introduction of the fed. You can see how they made us slaves. Just like the dual constitutions. The OG one then the act of 1871 that turned us into a Corporation ran by England. Hence gold frindge flag of in a constant state of war and maritime law of the sea used in the courts. Its a twisted web of bullshit… White lies indeed.

2 Likes

@Kurgan world wide Artificial Intellegence is our next threat and a quiet happening as we speak. there should have been all kinds of regulation applied to A.I. from the first abbreviation of it. Nope, none said and little news about it is the best way they hide such a danger in the wrong political hands.

2 Likes

@DollarBill I saw that movie to. T1000\skynet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So AI is something I’ve worked with in my day job - neural networks and genetic algorithms. This is mostly banal stuff, like trying to identify patterns and optimize material usage in manufacturing. It just barely does that well, mostly it’s just faster than a brute force calculation. Machines with opinions about the apocalypse are still quite far off.

It’s not the AI itself that we need to be afraid of at this point, its still “artificial”. We do need to be afraid of the intelligence (specifically the lack thereof) of the folks who are using it. And the lack of any sorts of regulations when the use of it invades our privacy.

It’s not just AI that is a problem for our privacy, it’s this entire digital age we find ourselves in. If we want to protect what we have left, we’ll need a constitutional amendment. Our “lawmakers” aren’t going to get it done, because rich and powerful people make way too much money in the digital Wild West and those folks own our politicians.

4 Likes

@CurrDogg420 Elon Musk has a hard time with A.I. seeing inside with genius insight. i’m no Elon, but i’m not sure i wan’t a robot toy that they can turn on me with data like ‘Kill’ one million times faster than my reaction time. and that’s putting it child like. then that program decides to put us on the edges and fringes of earth like we did the apes in only 100 years. what goes around comes around and it’s only a matter of banana seconds :wink: we may already be experiencing only a simulation. there’s a lot of trillions of dollars uncounted for going on some program of better control over opposing masses. they’d be stupid if there isn’t.

1 Like

Here’s some of my homegrown! Re-vegged from the outdoor garden this year.

Carolina Reaper (Smokin’ Ed’s)

2 Likes

Serving suggestion:

CurrDogg’s “Unholé Molé” 2021 hot sauce:

Hot pepper mash
475g fresh Carolina Reaper pods
800g fresh Ghost pepper pods
32g salt (approx 2-3% by weight)

Blend hot peppers and salt in blender or food processor. Ferment for 1-2 weeks at room temperature.

The sauce
1 recipe fermented ghost reaper mash
1tsp salt
1tsp pepper
2tsp honey
1tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp cumin
1tbsp oregano
2tbsp cocoa powder
2tbsp chipotle powder
Juice and zest of 4 limes

Blend mash until smooth. Strain out seeds with food mill or mesh strainer. Reserve and dehydrate this material for some kick ass hot pepper flakes. Add reminder of ingredients to chili sauce and blend until smooth. Simmer this mixture on stovetop for 30 mins. Bottle.

Serve on peanut butter toast sprinkled with chocolate chips. I’m not kidding it’s f’in amazing.

[edit] It’s probably an acquired taste… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 that looks purdy dang tasty gave me munchies

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 it’s cold back there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I used to love hot peppers but now them SOB’s gives me heartburn from hell i growed them past grow for the pepper spray but i haven’t been able to try it out yet but should be able to this summer

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420,
Now you just need to add a couple tablespoons of your coconut oil extract to finish the recipe.

2 Likes

Oh no! The evil troll is attacking the harvest, trying to steal the weed!

Sir Smokalot to the rescue! Back, you little B@stard!

Hurray! The crop has been saved! Time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

So, the story behind these massive plants…
These are from my 4 Death Bubba clones I got in mid-August. End of September I was trimming off some branches and decided to chuck the tops in a jar of water, my daughter’s boyfriend was going to need some clones soon, and this DB strain is wickedly potent so I cut a bunch for him. Some of my branches had white pistils on the tops, figured see what they would do. Well, most of them rooted, I gave him some that didn’t have pistils and they are now doing ok. Ones with pistils, I planted them and put them back in my now flipped tent (12/12). They took, right into bud! Two months later, stoned and bored, dig out my son’s Lego from storage and make up some stories! What else is an old fart to do?

Anyways, here is one of the 4 mother plants that little b@stard troll hasn’t found yet. 11 weeks of bud so far…what I thot would be Christmas Smoke Weed might be Christmas Harvest Weed! Trichomes still clear…

11 Likes

I am laughing so loud now. That’s great. I just stepped on a Lego myself…

3 Likes

So here’s either a AK47 auto or lemon haze auto, not sure if I got them mixed up or if the package got mislabeled buts she’s 5foot tall kinda smells like a lemon when you rub the stems

10 Likes

Beautiful plant nice job @Hippy1978

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you sir, you grow auto’s don’t you @Daddy1971???

1 Like

No I’ve never grown them before @Hippy1978 like to try it though i like to grow big plants

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been told to leave auto’s alone, that’s the hard part for me I’ve got 2 blueberries 2 WW’s 5 Zkittles/Obama kushs in photos along with 2 AK47 AUTOS an 2 Lemon haze autos going at once I haven’t had the time to upload pics

3 Likes