Christmas day chop!

Decided to let this girls go another week. Gonna be a Christmas day chop!

I’m beyond proud of this grow! I’ve never had this much bud structure and trich production. I just stand there and look at the in awe!! What do yall think? Kyle’s Cherry AK man I can’t wait. I "accidentally " broke a branch, so I’m hanging it to dry.:smirk::man_shrugging:t5::rofl:

10 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Merry Christmas my bro, and i’m dang sure watching the finish :wave:

4 Likes

Whats up my brotha! Merry Christmas!! How’s it goin?

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo same ole same Buds and Buds. never better than at Christmas. puff one for me

5 Likes

That looks really nice i bet that smoked good @DollarBill Merry Christmas

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 bro, i passed smooth out after 3 puffs, one more than i needed LoL

2 Likes

@DollarBill Me too it happens every damn time lol

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo hot dang i looked again. that’s some Prize Winner Bud deebo bro

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Im Extremely proud and excited about this grow. The bud structure is freaking amazing, and they are the most dense buds I’ve grown to date.

1 Like

And the smells are unbelievable

2 Likes

Kenny they look awesome congrats on a perfect grow bud. I agree they could use another week maybe even 10 days to two weeks. When you hit it right and get the perfect looking buds the last thing you want to do is harvest to early or 2 late. I sure you have that just right look your waiting for. Good thing is when they are at peak perfect ready to harvest we have 10 to 14 days to cut um down before we loose any taste or strength. Congrats dude

2 Likes

Lol I think for every hit I take I type 15 extra words. If I get too high guys lookout because a book is on the way. :rofl:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Looking great!
I unplugged my light last night, also doing a Christmas Day Chop! Have my 4 big girls and 3 experimental ones I grew for the trolls that come out after dark and try to steal plants. Death Bubba clones. This was taken Oct 11 just after I transplanted them…they were from smaller branches I cut off that had started to go into flower, dropped them in a jar of water for 10 days until they rooted. Ones that didn’t have pistils also rooted and are in daughter’s boyfriend’s tent and are doing well.

This is them Dec 3rd after a repelled troll attack, good Knight Smokalot is having a post-battle puff!

And 1 of my girls from last week…

I would love to get 2 or 3 oz from each from my 4, and 2 joints each for the troll tax!

7 Likes

So yesterday I took them down from hanging and did a quick trim job. Not super-thick buds but incredibly odiferous and sticky! My daughter complained as soon as she got home, said the whole street smelled like a grow-op!

Top tray was all the big tops, bottom trays, everything else. Was able to fill 11 22-oz jars! And about 1/2 oz of dried sugar leaves that are covered with crystals (not shown). Need to find my daughter’s digital kitchen scales to get a weight, hoping to get 6 to 8 oz of bud.

I did a sample last nite of the crumbs and table scrapings (literally razor-bladed my glass table to scrape off the stickies!), wow! And now I’m off for another noon-time sample!

Happy New Year to all my fellow Buds!

4 Likes

@spudgunner :v::laughing: i blew your photo pic up. it’s real sticky. you have plenty of weed now. That’s my favorite, the sticky stuff. Sticky stuff stores better. these are rock hard and Sept. 19th harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks @DollarBill I’m pretty happy with how this turned out, even tho it took over 4 months!

After jarring, I emptied the trays of all its juicy little crumbs, flakes, and stuff and got probs 8 or 9 joints worth. It tastes good for being green and fresh, uncured, and it sure got me ripped!

The second joint I smoked went out when I was smoking it tho. Some say it’s not dry enuff when that happens…I just say I forgot I was still smoking! My body was too busy watching my brain chase thoughtless rabbits and forgot to puff! Could be an age thing tho!

Next crop, need to figure out to make my buds denser, but the learning is still going up, thanks to folks like you!

1 Like

I took a little sample of my girls. That Cherry AK had me faded, and it actually still drying. Can’t wait for it to cure!

1 Like

Little teasers! Shake and sugar leaves for a week, finish off my dispensary weed, THEN I get to the big prize!

2 Likes

@spudgunner no way i can smoke a whole joint of good homegrown weed. shoot i’d be laying on the bed covering my eyes head spinning thinking oh shit i did it again :laughing:

1 Like

That’s me @DollarBill when i cure my bud’s i just want to smoke all of them but no way I could I’m still eating on brownies and a little bit your good all day

1 Like