Show Your Homegrown!

Thanks! They’re my scotch bonnet clones - 3 different phenotypes I liked from the veggie garden this year. Mostly orange ones that were supposed to be red, which grew very pretty pods. I want to see if I can make some home saved seeds that turn out orange. And to just keep the genetic going cause I liked it.

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me why this plant looks like it does kind of Droopy and tacoing I guess maybe?

2 Likes

when you see the leaves puffy like that it means transpiration is off kilt. Temps and Rh are most likely the cause and poor or improper VPD can be a culprit. Over watering has the same effect as the leaves load up with extra moisture and cannot get rid of it

4 Likes

Just looks like a heavy watering too me, get that RH up.

3 Likes

@dmtscravey still looks pretty nice to me. a few days before i’d do anything. as it still looks very healthy. it could be saying “71 degrees is winter coming?”

3 Likes

I agree it looks a bit “stalled”. Plants have no pump, so you must provide a gradient between moisture levels to get evaporation and convection going. If it’s wet, air it out., get serious air blowing on it, and a dehumidifier in the tent to pull off air moisture. Once the circulation is restored, the leaves will perk up.

1 Like

@retiredoldguy

6 Likes

Even with my lousy eyes, and my iPad, lol, I can see a very well done pic of a gorgeous plant. Nice!

3 Likes

:musical_note: I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. :musical_note: :grin:

4 Likes

That’s what I thought also but wanted a educated opinion thanks I will tell him what you said. THANK YOU ALL for your help!!

1 Like

When I tore up a cola from the early September harvest, and put a few chunks on the grinder. The aroma when I tore off the bud about exploded. It’s blueberry auto, so yeah……
I thought I’d take a pic of the shredded bud after three months cure.

4 Likes

@CurrDogg420 @CkNugz @dmtscravey @Northcountryguy @Noddykitty Thankful For The Community!

4 Likes

I’m especially thankful for all of you and this community as well. :hugs: Way more than you know and that I’m any good at finding the words for.

Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

@CurrDogg420 to every Stoner around the world Merry Christmas and a Happy Grow Year :v::laughing: https://thebrineshrimp.com/2018/04/02/utah-plans-to-grow-cannabis-at-the-new-state-prison/ we’re in Arizona but that’s Cool, i’m sure somebody i met once maybe twice at least is having fun growing pot behind bars @Dabbindeebo

8 Likes

What you know about them scotch bonnet peppers lol. That’s what most Jamaicans used for cooking lol.

2 Likes

New York is getting ready to open a major farm in what was a prison. The idea of course is not new. A secure facility behind double razor wire, with motion sensors between the fences, wired for lights visible from space is exactly what is needed. I heard a figure of a thousand jobs tending the indoor hydro setup.

3 Likes

They’re sweeter than a regular habanero, and less floral, with a bit of smokiness. It’s the best tasting hot pepper in my opinion. I mostly make hot sauces from them, it’s a great base.

@Northcountryguy I had to look up that story. That’s some kind of karma right there. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah man that’s what I use also when cooking.

2 Likes

Yeah, the locals are pitching a fit, but they simply lack the perspective of just how much dispensary weed the New York City area will sell legally once the legal industry fleshes out. Literally twenty million people live within fifty miles of the Empire State Building, and less than one percent have facilities to grow any, or more than a few plants at most. The demand for quality product in safe, reliable stores is beyond comprehension once the legal issues are removed. It’s not the city alone, but much of the area, with little more than a windowsill, and likely hostile landlords. They’ll sell tons daily. It will happen and gobs of money won’t go to Mexico…

2 Likes

@Northcountryguy exactly, when they taste that first explosion of revenue they’ll go, “those past U.S. polititians of old, must have been crazy goat roping idiots” :laughing: and that’s purdy close to the exact truth

1 Like